-ˏˋeleven:frustrationˊˎ-

I woke up thinking everything that happened the day before was a combination of a dream and a nightmare. In fact, I was hoping that that's what it was so I could do it all over again. But it wasn't. When I opened my eyes, I recognized the walls of Gerard's room and the smell of his pillow beneath me. I was on my side and there was a chest pressed against my back, breathing steadily. Someone was fiddling with the hairs that framed my face. I took a deep breath knowing that the hand near my face belonged to Gerard.

"You're awake," he said, pulling his hand away and moving his body away from mine. "Sorry."

I just lay there, too scared to move because I really didn't know what to do at that point. After all that had happened, I was more confused than ever. I refused to move from my spot.

"You can move," Gerard said. "I won't bite."

I blushed at that, remembering our kiss from the day before when he most definitely did bite. Shut the fuck up, Frank. I ignored my thoughts and sat up, pushing myself up to rest against the back of the bed and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"My head is fucking killing me," Gerard said. I looked over at him and he was still laying down on his back, both hands on his head.

I nodded. That's what he got for getting piss drunk.

"Yeah, I deserved it," he agreed with my thoughts. Once again, he reads my mind when I don't really care for it, but when I needed him to do it yesterday, he couldn't.

Silence came next and for once, it wasn't a comfortable silence. I never minded silence when it was just Gerard and me, but it felt so suffocating at the moment. Maybe because we both had too much to say and so it just created tension in the room. I brought my knees up to my chest and sighed, hoping Gerard would take this as a sign to say something.

"You know," Gerard grunted, sitting up next to me so that our shoulders were touching, "you really confuse me." I looked at him to continue. "Shit, where do I start, Frankie? I ask you if you like me, you don't even answer. You come outside and bring me into my room. You sleep in the bed with me, yet you wouldn't kiss me after I told you I like you. Then you fucking cuddle with me while you sleep. I mean what the fuck does all that mean?" He sighed, and ran his hand through his messy bed hair. "I think it's all this thinking giving me a headache, not the beer."

I rolled my eyes, not really feeling any sympathy for him at that point. If he was frustrated, he had absolutely no idea how I felt. I felt bad for him the night before, yet he was gonna turn the tables and make it seem as though it was all on me.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" he laughed dryly. "I'm out of my mind for you, and you roll your eyes??"

His voice was getting louder as he got more frustrated. I wished I could express myself the way he did, to show him how angry I was. But I couldn't and I wouldn't. All that ambition I had to talk to him was gone. He didn't really care for me like he had put on, so why would I put that much effort for him?

We were silent again and I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Of course," he muttered, when he saw me pull it out. Gerard only got frustrated with me not talking when he was already angry. I shot him a glare and he actually looked shock. I had never actually been angry at Gerard before-or anyone actually-so he stayed quiet.

I stared at my phone for a few seconds, not sure what exactly what I wanted to say. I didn't really want to say much, I just wanted to show why he shouldn't be frustrated because I was even more confused. Well, I guess there was only one thing that mattered.

I typed, "I saw you with that girl last night. What does that mean?"

I took a deep breath and turned my phone towards him, keeping my eyes locked on the wall ahead, not wanting to see his face when he realized I had figured out his game. He exhaled loudly.