Chapter 21- Januray

It's now Januray. It's as cold as ice outside. I woke up at 5:30 AM and couldent go to sleep. Everyone's a sleep so I decide to go out for a while. I get up from my bed and go to my closet. I put on a gray long slleeve shirt that's long and jeans. I grab my gray convers and stick on my jacket. I head outside and a burst of freezing rays tackle me. I close the door and pepper looks out the window watching me till I walk into the fog and disappear. I walk to the pond. I sat on the bench and look at my phone. 3:43AM. I scrolled through my contacts. No one I would think would be awake. I herd footprints. Sounded like it wasent to far from me. I sat up and looked around myself. I saw nothing. But I still herd the foot prints. "Hi" a female voice said. I looked quickly at her. "Amina?" I said shockenly. "Yah.." She said depressing. " your that new girl from class right?" I asked. "Yup" she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she sat next me. "I like someone but I don't know how to react or what to say" she told me. I looked at her. " I know how you feel, I thought the same thing about a guy. Now were together" I said. "Who?" She asked.

"Kyo" I responded. "Oh" she siad.

"Who do you like?" I asked

"Yu... A guy" she said slowly.

"Yuki?!?" I asked.

She looked at me the blushes. I smiled and she look away downwards.

We sat there and talked and talked about kyo, Yuki, mai, school and so much more.

Honestly, it's super surprising that she talked to me. She's so nice and quite. By time after talking for a few hours talking, the sun was raising. It's around 7 ish now and she left. I went back to the house and fell asleep on the couch.

-Mai's POV-

When I woke up, I was walking to the kitchen and I saw Kuroe sleeping in the couch. I would of sworn she fell asleep in her room. I turned on te tv to watch anime and about a few hours there was a knock on the door. I opened the door as herd to make voices arguing. Kyo and Yuki.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP BY MA..." Kyo yelled getting interrupted. "Hello" I said. "Hey Mai. Is Kyroe here?" Yuki said so calmly. "Yah but she's sleeping."

"Still?" Kyo siad

"I think he woke up early and stood up for a while"

"Can we come in?" Yuki asked

"Sure but the couch is stollen haha"

"That's fine" Yuki said

They walked inside and sat on the other couch.

"I have some leftover rice balls fom last night, would you like some?" I asked

"I'm were fine thanks" Yuki said.

"I'm not, I'm starving! I'll talk some!" Kyo griped.

-Normal POV-

I woke up but my eyes were swollen shut. It was to hard to keep then open. I herd Mai,Yuki, and kyos voices. I sat up with my eyes still closed and rubbed my head.

"Good morrning" Yuki siad.

"More like afternoon" kyo said

"Sorry, I woke up a five and couldent go sleep...YUKI! we need to talk" I said

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating. My laptop broke and my phones a pain Jon the butt. I know it's short it's just the phone that screws me up. Sorry. Hoped y'all like it