❤Matt/Clumsy Maid Male Reader❤

Scenario: Falling In Love

Even though the apartment was extremely disarray and filthy, (M/N) had desired to burst out laughing and giggling, because the (H/C) haired teen now understood the reason his sapphire eyed employer was ushering for him to start work right away. Then again, (M/N) did not know where in the apartment to first scrub and tidy, because the (E/C) eyed teen found a mess in just about every nook and cranny, but he had shortly settled on first cleaning the kitchen. After all, (M/N) had figured that his video game addicted master would like to eat an actual home cooked meal than fast food for once. "I hate being short!" (M/N) cried out, while angrily stomping his feet and dragging a dining chair towards the high kitchen shelves, as the (H/C) haired teen stood up on the seat and carefully picked up the expensive dining silverware. "I can't believe he actually owns something like this."

Even so, (M/N) had gotten down from the chair and finished preparing his master's dinner. However, (M/N) did not know in which room the sapphire eyed gamer usually ate inside, but the (H/C) haired teen had accurately guessed the living room, because he had seen the most fast food wrappers and drinks scattering the floor in there. So, (M/N) had wheeled the cart into the living room and quietly giggled upon his master's surprised reaction. "I thought you'd liked to eat something," (M/N) said, while his video game addicted master roughly yanked him down onto the couch, as the (H/C) haired teen grumbled in annoyance from being treated like a rag doll. "What was that for?"

However, (M/N)'s sapphire eyed master only ignored his protests and demanded to be hand fed, because the video gamer was close to beating a high score and could not look away from his screen, but the (H/C) haired teen believed that his master was only being lazy and taking advantage of his position as a maid. "You're too far away," Matt said, while pulling (M/N) into his lap, as the (E/C) eyed teen darkly blushed and nervously fed his video game addicted master from such an intimate position. "Stop squirming around on me and go make me dessert."

With a nod and blush, (M/N) had rushed away to the kitchen and started searching for a cupcake baking pan. Fortunately, (M/N) had found one and quickly began mixing the cake batter. In a few minutes, (M/N) had finished with the batter and poured the creamy liquid into the pan that soon went inside the oven to bake. "My face is still so red," (M/N) muttered, while the oven chimed loudly, as the (E/C) eyed teen put on his oven mitts and pulled out the pan. "Time to decorate them."

In due time, (M/N) had embellished the cupcakes with whip cream and sprinkles and began carrying the tray into the living room. However, (M/N) had not noticed a pile of old videos games in his path and tripped over them. Upon landing on the ground, (M/N) had cried out in panic at the mess and his master's ruined dessert. "Aren't you a clumsy maid, wrecking my cupcakes like that? Well, I'm still going to have something sweet," Matt said, while grabbing the whip cream can and squirting it into (M/N)'s mouth, as the (H/C) haired teen blushed and allowed his master to kiss him. "You're cute."

A/N: What do you think? I hope that you enjoyed reading