Chapter 21

Shaun POV

Kelly and I have been sleeping in the same bed for a week now. I enjoy having her beside me every night. I mostly love it when we have our late night talks and when we fall asleep kissing each other.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes to adjust it to the light in the room. I carefully moved my hand from around her and sat up on the bed. I looked back at her and although she's fast asleep, I can see that her body is not relaxing. It's been like that since the bullet incident.

Since that happened, I made a lot of changes. I doubled the security around my home and office and I hired a few undercover guards to follow Kelly and Roy around, just to make sure of their safety.

I heard the door open and I looked to see who it was.

"I'm ready to leave", Roy whispered standing in the door way.

"Didn't I tell you to knock before barging in", I said.

"There is no way I'm going to walk in on you guys. I know she won't sleep with you", he said trying to make fun of me and I threw my watch at him for him to leave. He dodged it and laughed. Kelly changed positions on the bed when she heard the noise.

"Go and eat breakfast while I take a shower", I said and made my way to the bathroom.

When I was done taking a shower and getting dressed, I made my way to Kelly, who was still sleeping and kissed her forehead.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Roy eating a cheese sandwich. "Again", I said pointing at the sandwich.

"That's the only thing I can not burn", he said then took a bite.

"You can't live on cheese sandwich", I said and he took his last bite, grabbing his book bag.

I dropped him off at school and made my way back to the mansion. When I got to the mansion, I went straight up to my bedroom. I walked into the room and she was not there. I looked in the kitchen, the screen room,the living room and her bedroom. I even checked the game room even though she's never in there. When I didn't find her, I started to panic.

"Kelly!", no answer. "Kelly!", no answer. I walked upstairs and yelled again. "Kelly!"

"I'm in here", she answered and my heart went back to it's original rhythm.

"Where were you?", I asked walking into the room.

"I was in the bathroom", she said putting her hair in a ponytail.

I need to find a way to keep track on her whereabouts.

"We're not going to work today", I said.

"Why not?", she asked turning away from the mirror to look at me.

"We are going to get a massage. It's going to help you relax", I said and she just smiled.

We decided to go to a restaurant and grab something to eat before heading to the massage place.

While the waiter took our orders, I noticed that he was checking out Kelly. What irritated me more was that he was mostly focused on her boobs.

"Can we get a waitress instead", I said to the guy and he left.

"That was rude", she said hitting my arm.

"He was checking you out", I defended myself.

"So", she said.

"I'm the only one that's supposed to be looking at you that way", I said and she laughed shaking her head.

"I was thinking about getting Roy a cook", I said when our food finally arrived.

"If you get him a cook, he's never going to learn how to do it himself", she said and I nodded.

"How did you learn how to cook"

"I had to learn how to cook because I was living on my own", I said then took a bite.

"You can get him a cook to cook him breakfast only. We both can take chances teaching him a dish", She said with food in her mouth.

"That is why I always come to you when I have to make a decision", I said telling the truth.

After we were done eating we headed to the massage place. When we got there they carried us to a changing room. When I got out of my changing room, into the massage room, I saw Kelly sitting on the table with her robe. When she saw me she covered up her chest with the robe.

"What are you doing in here?", she asked covering even more.

"Do you actually think that I would get us separate rooms", I said smirking.

When our massage therapist came in, we both laid on the table. It was a couple of minutes into the massage and that's when I remembered: she has nothing under that robe. I lift up my head in realization and look over at her. The lady was rubbing her back. I quietly told both of the therapist to leave and they did. I tied my robe and made my way over to her. I started by massaging her neck then her back and then rubbed down to her legs. Now that I think about it, I should have just given her a massage at home. That's if she would have allowed me too.

When our time was up, I woke her up, for she had already fallen asleep.

We got in the car and right after she buckled her seatbelt she fell asleep again. She finally looked relaxed.

I went to the jewelry store to get the jewelry that I requested then I went to pick Roy up from school.

"Here, put this on", I said handing him a watch in the back seat. "Don't ever take it off."

"Why? It's just jewelry", he said and I looked in the rearview mirror to look at his confused face.

"It has a tracker in it. Just incase you were to go missing, I'll be able to find you", I explained to him and he nodded in understanding.

When we got home, I walked to Kelly's side, unbuckled her seat belt and carried her in my arms to the bedroom. I laid her down on her side of the bed. I looked at her than moved a strand of hair from her face to the back of her ear. She is so beautiful.

I reached in my pocket and took out the jewelry box. I took the simple diamond ring out of it's box and place it on her left hand.

"I promise, I will protect you", I whispered and got out of the room closing the door behind me.