- What do you mean I am a mutation piece? - I asked Rias suprised.
- You wield incredible amounts of power. I could not put you as a pawn, because Issei is already one, and all other positions like rook, knight or bishop would highly limit your power. So the mutation piece was the only shot. And honestly... I do think you may be at least as powerful as Issei is, giving the fact your Sacred Gear is unidentified.
- That is true - Akeno said - I had never seen anything like that. I know Kiba can create any sword, but that's it. Creating armors and weapons? That is new. - she came closer to me and whispered - you have impressed me. Tell me, do you have a girlfriend?
- Akeno - I replied in same volume - I do not. And for now that is the last thing I have given any thought. Besides, I am starting to think of you as one, big family. That's all. - after that she was not that bright like two minutes ago. Damn it, I need to fix it - But we are friends, right?
- Friends? - she asked surprised.
- Yes, friends. Are you good with it? - I asked her.
- Of course I am! Thank you for the explanation at least why you have no interest on romances... For a second I was afraid you might be gay or anything.
- OH HELL NO! - I said loud.
- What was that, [Y/N]? - Rias asked.
- N-nothing special Rias. Let's head back home - I said embarassed.
We arrived at ORC room, and it looks like everyone is exhausted. I decided to take a sit on the couch, and I was kinda suprised that it is even more comfy than it looked before. Maybe I was not that tired to notice it. But why is everyone so silent, and where is Akeno?
- Buchou? - I asked Rias, breaking the silence.
- What is it [Y/N]?
- Are we making those pacts today?
- I think no. That battle was more tiring and lengthy than I expected, so take the rest of the day free. Besides, we had not made a party for you and Issei.
- Why the party? - Issei asked.
- To officially welcome you to the Gremory family and ORC! - Akeno said happily, bringing tea and two cakes on a cart. This female has impressive mood swing to be honest...
- Now let's party! - Rias said and started cutting the cake. Akeno placed cups of tea in front of us.
We had some nice time, just talking, telling jokes and lame situations. We were all planning to leave to our homes, but Rias called out to me.
- [Y/N]? Can you wait for a minute?
- Sure, what is it?
- Listen, I am really sorry for that incident. I did not want to hurt you or anything. I don't want to see my precious servants sad or down. But we need to trust each other.
- I know it already, but I think you should be the last to say it... Still, I get it what you mean, but something tells me it is not everything you wanted to say.
- Yes. Do you know where Koneko was tonight? Be honest with me.
- I am not going to tell, because I think she will tell it when she feels like it.
- Okay, I expected it... And second one. How did you activated that armor?
- It was on a reflex, I would say. But the weapons and the shield suprised me... I just thought of something that would protect you from the attack and any weapon, and it made them for me.
YOU ARE READING
Worse than magic? (Highschool DxD x male reader)Fanfiction
TOP RANKS : #39 - #anime - 13.10.2018 #30 - #crossover - 19.10.2018 #880 - #fanfiction - 19.10.2018 #880 - #fanfic - 19.10.2018 Kuoh Academy. An outpost for devils and other supernatural beings, living peacefully and killing each other, trying to ta...