{9}

|Ethan|
"Y-you're...w-w-what??" I ask, my mouth was trembling.

"Panda...what do you mean you're moving???" Harley says, tears escaping her eyes like waterfalls.

My whole family surrounded her as she wept silently. "Well my dad got a great job offer in New York...and he'd be crazy not to take it...so I'll be moving next week." Amanda says sadly.

"But you can't move!" Georgie argues.

"My dad wants to take my whole family, including my brothers and I." Amanda informs, crossing her arms.

"What does this mean for our friendship?" Harley asks her best friend.

It hurt me to see them like this, since they've known each other for so long. "Oh Harles, I'll call everyday...we are best friends, and we always will be." Amanda hugs Harley as they both wept together.

"We...still have a week together right?" I ask Amanda, approaching her.

"Well yeah, I leave next Saturday...why?" She asks.

"Amanda, we are gonna make this you're best week on earth." I smirk as my family cheers.

"You guys don't have to do that for me." Amanda giggles.

"Of course we do, you're so important to us...you're an honorary Diaz!" Rachel says happily.

"Guys that means so much!" Amanda squeals and we all give her a group hug.

Amanda's parents came to pick her up so they could do a little bit of packing. I took this as an opportunity to start planning the amazing week for Amanda.

"So what should we do for tomorrow? It is the first day." Louie says.

"I'm thinking 'WaterSlide Pool party extraordinary!" Georgie proposed.

"Nah too much work!" Rachel says bringing Georgie down.

"Something big yet not so big because that's going to be the last day." I remind.

"Oooooh! Amanda loves animals! We should go to the zoo!" Harley says.

"But that's not special. It has to knock her socks off!!" Georgie yells.

"Ughhhh anybody got any ideas, now?" I ask as we hung from a tree in our backyard so our heads can get ideas.

"No but the blood is coming to my head!" Beast yells and falls.

"Let's do that again!"

"Wait! Since this is a week about Amanda, we should have each day be a memory that she's experienced and loved!" Harley adds.

"That's a great idea!" I laugh. We all jump from the tree and on to the ground.

"So what memory should we do first for tomorrow?" I ask.

"Duh everyone's favorite..the day they met Amanda!!"

Sorry it's so short you guys but this is just a filler for bigger chapters! So next chapter will be Day 1 of Amanda's Goodbye Week! How will they pull it off? And what will the final day be?