"fine Crossie but if you change your mind I am here. Although I am sure you enjoy riding with me... Seeing as you can see this gorgeous body."

"you wish."

"ha-ha....you are the one who couldn't stop starring at me in my towel."

"shut up."

"p-lease. You love me"

"more like you want me to love you."

"come on lets go kid."

"HEY I AM NOT A KID. I AM SIXTEEN," I say sticking out my tongue and stomping my feet. Okay maybe not the best way to persuade someone you're not a kid but I AM NOT A KID. UH. Stupid dingdong calling me a kid at least I can keep my legs crossed.

"yeah yeah yeah." He says laughing.

-Calculus-

"hey Amber." Adam says from across the room while the teacher is staring at him.

"hey Adam." He looked gorgeous as always. He has on a plain white v-neck that emphasized his muscular phasic and a pair of dark blue jeans. He is built but its not the same as Logan, he looks like a freaking god. Adams green eyes sparkle at me. "so ready for the game today? And am I finally going to get to meet Shari, your little sister?" I ask this because one I am curious and two he loves her so much that it makes me want to know her. From what I have heard Adam say and the way he talks about his family they seem normal like a mom who stays home and cooks good food and a dad who brings home the bacon. All American at best, which is a lot better than my family which has a estranged daughter, a drunk son and one spineless daughter [me] , a mom who thinks girls should dress like whores and is always away on business trips and a dad who is always away on business as well.

"yup she is coming and excited to meet you too." See sweet older brother, but Josh is a sweetie too just a little bit to open about his sex life.

"well great she can sit by me at the game and we can scream our heads off when you kick butt."

"what about cheering? Like with the squad?"

"oh right the squad. Ha-ha...well Shari can still sit on the bleachers by me and talk."

"ha-ha...great I will see you there."

"aren't you going to the party afterwards at my place?"

"no. Parties aren't really my thing." Finally a boy who doesn't love parties.

"wow. Well you are officially my favorite. "

"you don't like those parties? Don't you guys throw them like every week?"

"yeah but that's more of a Logan and Josh thing. I am forced to endure them because I live there and according to Josh I don't have any fun so they are supposed to be my letting loose rituals or some crap like that." I say with a shrug. I am the youngest, so I follow. Is there really anything I could possibly do to stop a million people from coming to my house that doesn't involve burning down my house? Nope there isn't.

"interesting." He says as I roll my eyes at him. My mind drifts to Logan as I remember him inventing a new nickname for me, Crossie. Gosh that boy has a way of getting to me. Jeez focus on what ADAM is saying. "....so what do you think?"

"erm?"

"you weren't listening were you?"

"I ...I was...uhh FINE I wasn't listening. Sorry, I just kind of zonked for a second. What did you say?"

"no I am not telling."

"p-please."

"nope"

"PLEASE."