Chapter 69 [hehe dirty number;)] Part 1

Robert and I went out to dinner alone. Austin and Sam were gonna watch the kids and go out tomorrow. I owed them big time. I knew they were gonna have a good night though. I was almost ready to go. I curled my hair and had on a light blue dress. I had started working out after I gave birth. So now my body was back to being skinny and muscular. Robert told me to dress fancy for our night of fun. I put on some flip flops and applied a little bit of makeup. I walked into the kids' room and gave them a kiss on the head. I walked downstairs and gave Sam and Austin a hug.

Robert: You look beautiful. I see the workouts have been helping.

Me: Thanks babe. Yeah I guess they have.

He just kept staring at me and me being the smartass I am decided to say a smartass comment.

Me: Like what you see?

Robert: You bet I do.

I leaned in to kiss him, inches away from his lips I grabbed his keys and ran out to the car.

Me: Suckkkker!

I could hear Austin and Sam laughing in the background. Robert quietly slammed the door and ran trying to catch up to me. He was to late. I had already started the car and was about to back up when he opened the passanger door and jumped in.

Robert: Fiesty huh?

Me: Nah im just hungry.

He giggled. I turned the music up to hear One Directions Up All Night song playing. I loved them.<3

Katy perry is on replay,
She's on replay
DJ got the floor to shake
The floor to shake
People going all the way
Yeah, all the way
I'm still wide awake
I wanna stay up all night
And jump around until we see the sun
I wanna stay up all night
And find a girl and tell her she's the one
Hold on to the feeling
And don't let it go
Cause we got the flow now
Get out of control
I wanna stay up all night
And do it all with you

The song ended just as we got to the restauraunt. We pulled up Robert got out and came to open my door for me. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

??: Robert is that you?

I turned around so quickly I thought I was about to fall over. Robert saw and caught me just in time. I looked at who it was and almost passed out.

Robert: Alex? Madison? What are you doing here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all its Sam!<3 

Sorry me and Sarah havent updated in awhile. She on spring break and Im still in school. 

Anyways everybody need to go buy One Directions Up All Night album. Its pure perfection.<3

Sorry its so short! Part 2 will be longer! Im going to a friends house so ill update soon.

Love you all!<3