Part 7

Hermione's POV

Everything was dark, pitch black and silent. The darkness dissipated gradually as a dim light diluted the dark shade. I felt warmth on my back and something heavy around my waist. My eyes opened, slowly and I blinked as my eyes rejected the bright light flooding the room.

There was a gentle breeze coming in through the open window and I shivered as it washed over my exposed form, shrouded only in a few twisted sheets. I wasn't alone though, I was being held in someone's arms, our legs were entangled and our lips almost touching.

My mind flashed with memories of last night as I felt his bare chest against mine. I had actually had sex with Draco Malfoy last night. Everything I had been fretting about for the last week was over, I had done it.

As I lay there, bathing in the golden sunshine I realised how much I loved the feeling of his arms around me, his muscles rippling as he breathed.

My limbs wriggled slightly in his unyielding grip as I tried to readjust the position of the sheets to cover myself up. As I did I felt his grip on me tighten and held me tighter against his chest.

I couldn't help but let a small smile grace my lips at the feeling of being cradled in Draco's arms. His closed lids fluttered slightly but remained closed; I jumped slightly when I felt a familiar hand gliding up my thigh.

"You're awake?"

His eyes were still closed but there was a small smirk across his lips, his platinum hair falling haphazardly across his brow.

I felt his hand continue up my thigh and in between my legs. My eyes fluttered closed as I felt a single digit slip between my folds.

"Draco..."

I moaned breathlessly as his thumb rubbed my clit. My hands clutched at his neck, trying to gain some purchase on my self control as he added another finger and thrust them inside of me.

My vision began to blur and I felt myself melting as I neared my climax.

"Please..."

I moaned as I felt my body shake and spasm. His thumb pressed down on my clit and I was sent over the edge. The room was filled with my breathless moans as my orgasm crashed through me causing my whole body to convulse as I rode out the final waves.

"Yes, I am awake."

A weak smile returned to my lips as he opened his eyes and smirked at me, a lustrous glint sparkling in his granite orbs. He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling his waist, his hard length pressing against my core.

"Really? I hadn't noticed."

I whispered trying not to let my nervousness become evident in my voice. He sat up, with me still in his lap and his mouth latched onto my neck, ghosting soft kisses over my collarbone. I was still trying to get my head around the fact that this was Draco Malfoy's lap I was sitting in, his lips on my neck and his hands on my waist. What was it about him that reduced me to melt away under his touch? Wasn't this still the same person that I had despised at the beginning of this week? Wasn't this the same person that had teased me and called me a mudblood? This person wasn't like that right now; this person was kissing me like someone who cared.

"Draco, we're going to be late for class."

I said through my moans willing myself to pull away and get ready. I was beginning to feel slightly guilty about what I was doing, though I had no reason to.

My mind drifted away from my concerns and worries as I felt the heat of his mouth engulfing my breast. My head fell back as his teeth brushed across my nipple, biting down gently on my areolas.