I can't remember anything... Scratch that. All three of us can't remember anything! Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jaylah's POV

It was dark.

I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't see.

I couldn't feel.

I could hear.

There was conversation going on around me. I couldn't concentrate on the words. The voices were faint as if I were hearing them from under water.

"What did you do?"

"... The tension... too much... unbearable."

"Can't we... anyway?"

"... Pass out."

"I've done... She will be fine."

"Get the..."

As time passed I could breathe... I could feel. It was still dark and the darkness was inviting. Pulling me in. Calling to me. I could have gave in - but I didn't.

"Endrew Michael Javerson stop pacing and sit down! Your not.... Sissy."

"Daddy!"

"She'll come around. She's stronger then you think. She can..."

"... babe wake up... need you..."

"... do it."

"...anything we could do?"

"Jayden don't!"

"No! I don't want it you can't make me! You can't do this! Mommy! .... butt head."

There was a crash from across the room. Then a groan. "I hate you!" A muffled voice said.

There was a chuckle.

"Get off me! I won't do anything. Just - just give me one second." The boy whined.

"No." Another voices said firmly.

"Take him away please. He's making everything worse" A different voice said. The voice was lighter and had authority to it I immediately recognized it as grandma's.

"Let go! No! Jaylah!"

I gasped suddenly I could breathe. It felt as if I were being pulled back to my body.

The room became silent. I snapped my eyes open.

"Jaylah?"

I was gasping for air.

"Jayden, do it again." I heard a deep voice say.

"What - What do you mean," Jayden stuttered.

"Use your power tell her to breathe." Grandmas frantic voice said.

I wasn't breathing. I couldn't. I was falling into the darkness again. It was so inviting. It wrapped around me like a warm blanket. I was falling... Falling... Falling...

"How do I -" Jayden started.

"Do it!" Grandpa snapped.

I was going... closer... closer...

Willingly allowing the darkness to take over me. I didn't care anymore.

I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know guys i'm mean never said i was nice though sooooooooooo yeah sorry it took so long to upload but my laptop died and we had a funeral and everything. by vote comment fan