Playing Naughty Games

(Alright time to start getting over Josh's leaving, or at least pretending we are, I'm gonna give ya'll some bratty ghost smut with a side of kink, extra filthy. I'm gonna fast forward with the guys to make it so Josh has been gone for a couple months so don't be confused please, they've gone back on tour but have no replacement for Josh)

(Ghost's P.O.V)

I hummed quietly as I trotted down the bunk alley toward Daddy Ryan's bed. My mouth was finally healed up and I didn't need anymore drugs, now that I'm lucid I'm horny as all hell. I pulled open Ryan's curtain to find him napping. I huffed and slid in to climb on top of him, I kneaded into his chest gently at first but got frustrated when he wouldn't wake up. He's such a heavy sleeper it's so annoying. I leaned down to his ear and purred. "Daaaddyyy... Kitten wants to play... Wakey wakey..." Daddy Ryan groaned and pushed on my chest.

"Not now baby, Daddy is very tired..." I pouted and dug my nails into his shoulders, pinching painfully at the skin. Ryan opened up his eyes into a glare and told me firmly. "Five more minutes Devin, then we can play." I groaned and fell onto his chest.

"Daddy baby wants to play NOW! Get up! Get up! Play wif kitty!"

"Devin no!" Daddy Ryan sat up and nudged me out of his bed. "Bad kitties don't get playtime, now let Daddy nap!" Daddy Ryan ripped his curtain shut and that did it... Daddy Chris was out with my brothers so they couldn't play with me... I stood up and stomped as loudly as I could to the front of the bus, I got a bowl from one of the cabinets and opened up the fridge. I piled in a bunch of ice cubes then filled it with cold water. I strutted off back to Daddy's bunk, opened up the curtain and dumped the bowl of ice water all over him. He screamed, jumping up and hit his head on the bunk above him. He fell out of bed and stumbled trying to get to his feet. I snickered and tossed the bowl aside. "Kay Daddy you're up now, playtime?" Ryan glowered down at me as he dripped water onto the floor. He didn't say a word as he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back into the bathroom, he pushed me into the shower fully clothed and turned on the cold water. I squeaked and tried to get away from the chilly stream but he only took the hose-nozzle off and sprayed me more. "Still think what you did was a good idea?" Daddy started laughing but this wasn't what I wanted. I turned the water on hot and took the nozzle away from him and pulled him into the tub with me. I pulled the front of his pant open and sprayed straight down. Daddy laughed and leaned against the shower wall. "S'at feel nice Daddy? Haha, play now?" Daddy took the shower head and hung it back up. The steamy water poured down over us as Daddy pulled me close. "Yeah play time..." Daddy pulled me against his wet chest and kissed me passionately. We separated for a bit to strip each other of our wet clothes. I stroked his cock, running my thumb over his head. Daddy groaned and raked his nails down my ass and thighs. I whimpered and clung to him, he growled into my ear as I gave in to the much needed pleasure. Daddy bit down on my plump lip and spanked my wet, supple ass. I moaned and ground my hips against Daddy's. "Daddy I want your cock... Fuck me pretty please?"

"Oh you want Daddy to stretch your pretty asshole?" Daddy pushed me against the wall, spreading my legs. He looked into my eyes as he slowly pressed a finger against my tight ring of muscle. "Mmm, yeah kitty likes to be teased huh..." He stroked over my hole and just barely pressed against my hole as not to penetrate me but just barely stimulate me. I tried to press myself down onto his finger but he refused to let me have my fun. Daddy used his free hand to play with my balls, I groaned. "Dada c'mon I want to feel your fingers inside of me... I want you to finger fuck me till I cum..." Without further warning Daddy put his forearm over my chest, forcing me to stand still while he stuck his middle finger inside me at last. He was quick to add another as pleasure overtook me. My cock twitched and rose to attention as the friction warmed my insides. I felt my legs tense as the thrill of Daddy's control over my satisfaction and pleasure. I was all his and he could torture me with this indulgence. My cock leaked and twinged with enjoyment. I felt my waist tingle and warm as I neared my orgasm. "Da-Daddy gon-gonna cu-of fuck!" I thrust my hips along with my spurting cum. Daddy held his fingers inside me as I came down from my high. He turned off the now cooler shower and picked me up. He put me over his shoulder and carried my soaking wet self out to the front of the bus. He laid me down on the floor and took my now softening cock into his hand. I tried to squirm away from the touch given my dick was still so sensitive.  Daddy clicked his tongue at me and pulled my waist over his lap by  my legs. Daddy held me still as he stroked my dick, making me whine and fuss. "To-too sensitive... Da-da stop I can't ha-handle it!" I kicked my legs and mewled as he made me go hard again. He toyed with the head of my cock and rubbed around the rim. I pushed myself away and tried to get up but my legs gave out from exhaustion. I forgot how long it's really been since I played. Daddy pulled me back into his lap, my back pressed against him. He took my twitching dick back into his hand and began to tug on it again. I blubbered and cried. "D-daddy i-it-oh dear god! It-it hur-ts... I can't take it!" He wrapped his arm around my torso to keep me from squirming away again as I felt another orgasm torturing my susceptible dick. A small amount of come pushed out and smothered the head of my cock as I shook with acute pleasure and pain. With a final squeeze Daddy released my member and mumbled into my ear. "Consider that your punishment for your naughty behavior.