e l e v e n

Dedicated to nousername-_- . You have easily become my best buddy. However times you deny it, I can't stop staying that you are so sweet.

Having a conversation with his mom was similar to an impending avalanche- one misplaced word threatened to break that strained thinning thread of their relationship

Having a conversation with his mom was similar to an impending avalanche- one misplaced word threatened to break that strained thinning thread of their relationship. he was perfectly aware that she was trying her best to help him out. And he wasn't heartless. That's why he let the air that surrounded them during dinner time get thicker with unanswered questions and colder with unsaid apologies.

you observed him as he came out of the Physics class. he looked tired with bags under his eyes. you felt terribly guilty.

they snickered around him. he looked lost. he looked as if the lights had suddenly gone out and he didn't know where to move. And one step would topple him over.

you knew he wanted to vanish or merge with the walls. your heart cried. your mind screamed. But your body refused to budge.

he didn't look at you the same way he used to do before. he saw the door behind you, the clock above you, the boy standing adjacent to you and the candy wrapper below you. But not you. Whenever his eyes met yours, his vision blurred.

you were not the bubbly girl with a shrill note to her laughter for him anymore. But one of them.

you desperately wanted to approach him and beg for forgiveness. you wanted to go to him and hold his trembling fingers in your hands. you wanted to show those assholes, a piece of hell.

But you can't help him. you will become the laughing stock. you can't approach him. they will mock you. Tease you. Bully you. Humiliate you.

No. you can't help him.

If you do, you will become him.