Ministry

A/N- Another chapter for you all.

Frank gave Sirius a hard cold stare as he pointed his wand at him. He was not in the mood to play games right now and Sirius seemed to be. "So are you going to cough up, Black. I know it was Potter and you who did those things. There are no deals on the table, just tell me what you know. Voldemort is out there and we need to catch him before he can do anymore" Frank said.

Sirius without a care that a wand was pointed at him spat in Frank's face. "I will not tell you a thing. The Dark Lord will take over and he will come after us" said Sirius.

He was sure of it. Frank shot a curse at Black who fell over. It was plain to see that Black was not going to give anything away. Potter was their only hope. They needed something. Anything would work. Alastor had spent the last few months with Frank and Alice trying to end Voldemort. "Are you going to talk now or am I going to have to go get the truth sum?" asked Frank as Sirius made to get up, but Frank hit him with another spell.

Sirius fell back down on the ground. "I told you once. I will not say a word to you, no matter what you do to me" Sirius said.

He was not going to give in at all. There was too much at stake to risk telling anything. Frank let out a sigh as he walked over to a shelve and pulled out a potion. "Then you leave me no choice" said Frank.

He walked back over to Black, yanking him up and shoving him into another chair. Black stared at him. "You think you're a hot shot, well you're not. Voldemort is going to win" said Sirius. "and there is nothing that you can do about it."

Frank took his hand to yank open Black's mouth. He did not care about asking Sirius if he was ok with taking the potion. Now was not the time to follow rules and do it by the book. He was willing to pay for it later. Sirius eyes had a blank look to them now and he was staring off into space. "Do you work for Voldemort?" asked Frank as a first question.

Sirius who was still staring into space replied: "I do."

Frank knew that, but it was now conformed. "Did Potter and you set out to kill Mr. Lupin, Mr. Evans, and Peter Pettigrew? As well, did you intend to hurt the people that you do?" Frank asked in a serious voice.

Once again Sirius was not looking at Frank when he spoke. "We did. He wants Lily for himself and he will do anything to get her. Even if it means killing everyone she holds close."

Frank knew Sirius was talking about James. He had all he really needed, but Frank was going to ask another question. It was one that he wanted to know. The question would at least sink Black if not Potter. "Did you plan to make sure that you use any means or laws to make sure that your child would be raised by you and not Lupin?" He asked.

Sirius gave a nod. Frank had that right. "You are correct. He is not fit to raise a child because he is a beast" Sirius stated. Frank gave him the potion to reverse it. Sirius came too. "Good luck getting this to hold up in court, Frank. No one was in the room with you at the time. You could be lying for all they know. Thanks for getting me off" Sirius said laughing.

Frank shoved him to the ground. "You little, dog" Frank said.

Sirius was still laughing. "I think I could get you fired for using force" said Sirius.

Frank cursed a bit before he regained himself. "Black you know what, you could if you really wanted to, but remember this: there are people who know what you have done" stated Frank.

Sirius was still laughing. "Yea and they will be dead soon. I am sure of it" said Sirius.

"Not if I kill you first" said a high cold voice.

Both of the men looked around the room. They had no idea where the voice was coming from then they saw a mirror glow out of Sirius pants leg. "Dark Lord I am so sorry" Sirius stated.

"Save it" he said. The dark lord was highly disappointed in Black. "I am going to let you rot for a bit then if you are still alive, I will kill you myself" Voldemort stated.

To say the least Frank was stunned as the mirror stopped glowing. He collected himself then picked up Sirius Black. "Looks like you will not be saved today" said Frank waking with him to the door.

He walked down the hall to where Alastor was. "Did you get him to talk?" asked Alastor in a harsh voice.

Frank gave a nod. "I did. Voldemort's voice was in the room. He wants Black to rot then he will kill himself" said Frank.

Alastor grinned. He was thrilled with the news. "I see your master is not happy with you either. Take him down to a cell now. I have Potter in another room. It will keep them from trying to get out" Alastor said.

Frank started to walk off with Sirius. "What is going to happen to Regulus?" asked Frank.

He was curious because he did not know how much involved Regulus was. "I have no idea until I can get whatever out of him" Alastor told Frank who then continued to walk on.

A few weeks later, Remus and Hope were sitting at the kitchen table with Lily and Severus. A small grinned started to creep on his face. He just seen in the Prophet that Black and Potter were to be tried for the stuff they down. Lily looked up at him. "What are you smiling about, Severus?" She asked smiling back at him.

Severus handed her the paper to read herself. Lily took it then began to read aloud. "In recent weeks Frank and Alice Longbottom have worked hard to put away a number of Death Eaters. In the next few days Sirius Black and James Potter known Death Eaters are set to stand trail for the crimes they have plead guilty to. They emit that they have gone after everyone that is close to: name omitted to protect the person. James Potter stated that he would kill anyone that stood in his way of getting to: said person. Now we wait to see what their fates are."

Hope who had not smiled in weeks a small smile on her face now. "You hear that Remus? We can finally go home" Hope said.

Truth be told Remus did not feel like going home. He liked it here and it was safe plus he knew their home wouldn't be as safe. "Mum, I am staying here" said Remus. "And you should too until they are put away or killed."

Lily gave a nod to Hope. She agreed with Remus on this one. "We love having you here and it is safer for now. Just wait then you can go home" Lily said put hand on Hope's hand.