Not a good date![]Chapter Twenty-Two[]

Time skip to after Boat ride!

Your POV

I arrived at my house and flopped onto my bed. Man what a week! I had fun but I can't believe we left so early! I put on some F/S on my TV in my room and binge watched 2 seasons. I was interrupted by the doorbell that no body likes to answer. I got up and went downstairs. Then i looked at my out fit and realized i was in a bra and shorts. I quickly went upstairs and put on a crop top and answered the door.

"Hey Zane!"

"H-Hey remember our date?" Zane asked. My face immediately turned pale.

"I-I um forgot uhh when is it again" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Its in 15 minutes so should I let you get ready?" Zane said"I just wanted to see if I could hangout before  we went!"

"Y-Yeah i'll be ready soon! You can come in if you'd like but no watching me change!" I said. He nodded and came in and I went upstairs to get ready. I changed into a cute (F/C) dress with some black heels!

 I changed into a cute (F/C) dress with some black heels!

(the dress is your favorite color!)

The dress was a tiny bit revealing because it wasn't covering that much of my legs but it will do! I headed downstairs and saw Zane in the living room watching............My little horsies.

"H-Hey Zane!" He looked at me and got a nose bleed.........again!

"H-Hey! R-Ready to g-go?" He said covering his nose.

"Yeah but let me get you a tissue!" I ran to the kitchen and wiped off his nose. We were 3 centimeters apart when he leaned in to kiss me. I accepted the kiss and it didn't last too long! We headed to his car and drove to a magical place...............A.K.A Olive Garden.

Just then I got a call from Luna my assistant (OK so you know, Bob is your manager and Luna is your assistant! Okay I have that cleared! Ok back to story!)

"I'll be right back Zane!" I said and got up.

L-Luna Y-Y/N

Y- Hey! Whats up?

L- WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHATS UP WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE MUSIC AWARDS IN 2 DAYS!!

Y- Can we not talk about this right now im---

L- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WAIT! ARE YOU WITH TOKI! AHHH MY SHIP!!

Y- No! I'm on a date with somebody! They might be able to hear you so keep it down! (clearly lieing!)

L- F-Fine! But don't get mad at me when you have no time for your hair! Oh yeah! Who are you bringing to the music awards with you?

Y- This guy named Garroth! Hes actually the older brother of my date!

L- O-Okay! Well don't get too crazy!

Y- Alright I won't! Bye now!

L- BAI!!

I hung up the phone and went back to the table. I sat across from Zane and we started talking.

"Y/N, Y'Know your eyes are really pretty." Zane said seductively (Unlike Zane *wink* *wink* no i'm kidding its him!) 

"T-Thanks!" I said blushing hard. Suddenly the waiter came over and took our orders.

"Oh look! Its the pretty lady I saw at Love~Love Paradise! How you doing baby?" The waiter said. Wait I know that voice! Its Elijah!

"I-um..."

"Hey! I thought you were dating that brown haired dude!" Elijah said.

"H-He was just um...."

"Did he break up with you?" Elijah said clearly happy. (I have a friend who reads this and I swear if her brother Elijah reads this i'm going to pass out! I'm already throwing up but he can make it worse! :T)

"N-No he was never w-with me!" I said clearly annoyed with him.

"Well that means your not taken am I correct?" He said.

"Would you stop already? Your making her uncomfortable!" Zane said getting up with a face full of anger.

"Well if shes not taken, then I can do this!" Elijah leaned over to me and kissed my lips. I was blushing but at the same time clearly annoyed. He stopped the kiss and smirked at me.

"Did you like that?" He said. (OMH IM SO GOING TO THROW UP AFTER THIS!!)

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Zane said. A red light covered the room and Zane turned into a shadow night. I backed up clearly afraid of him but then another blue light covered the room. There stood in front of me was Elijah in a Jury Of Nine form. I was honestly less scared of Zane then Elijah at this point!

"Z-Zane! There's no need for this! L-Lets just sit down and eat and pretend this didn't happen!" Zane looked at me and could see the fear in my eyes. He turned back to normal and glared at Elijah.

"Don't do that again!" Zane said.

"I'm stronger then you little Shadow Nights!" Elijah said.

"Well I have a brother who is part of the Jury Of Nine and a friend who is the decentent of Irene! I'm pretty harmful!" Zane said. Is he talking about Aphmau. I used my magics to erase everyone's memory about what happened and everyone fainted except Zane and I.

"D-Did you do that?" Zane said looking at me

"Y-Y-Yeah" I said looking down"When you were talking about Aphmau I had to!"

"D-Do you wanna go?" Zane said. I nodded and left. I left no money because we never got our drinks or food! We headed to my house and he kindly walked me to my front door.

"Even though it wasn't a romantic date...I still loved it!" I said.

"Same! Well I better be going now!" Zane said. He kissed me and walked off. I went into my house and flopped on my bed. Man i've missed this place! There is no place like home.........................