Eccentric Sensation

A/N: Here's the next chapter :) In my one shot book (which you all should check out ;)) @FivesxCody requested an idea for a one shot, but I decided to incorporate the idea into this book instead because I thought it would add a cool aspect. (FivesxCody instead of Obi-Wan, it's you!). So I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Anakin haven't even been gone for more than a few hours and the tension between the clones and Krell was insanely tight. Rex was almost at the point of losing it. Even a few times Kix had to hold Rex back from throwing a punch. Rex normally wasn't so hostile, but Krell was very much so irking him. Krell's comments hurt Rex. Rex tries to make himself seem like a tough guy, but Krell's words hit Rex hard. Krell referred to the 501st as clones and sometimes things, never men or troopers, like you and Anakin did.

"CT-7567, get over here," Krell commanded monotonically, his arms crossed. 

Anger boiled within Fives upon hearing that. It only made him miss having (Y/N) in charge. "His name is Rex," Fives scowled at Krell, clenching his fist. This was the first time Krell actually used a CT number on a trooper. 

"Excuse me ARC-5555, Did you just question your general!" Krell growled, pushing his lightsaber against Fives' chest. Krell left it pressed against Fives' chest until Rex arrived. 

"CT-7567, what took you so long?" Krell demanded answers.

Rex took of his helmet, "Well, sir, an Umbaran soldier dropped his weapon and we were investigating it to see if maybe we could learn from it," Rex informed Krell while standing at attention.

Krell's bitter face got even more bitter, "Did I order you to do that? You are just a clone captain, you have no choices here. I command you to dispose of the Umbaran weapon immediately!" Krell yelled at Rex, "also CT-7567, if you EVER do something without my orders again, you WILL be properly punished!"

Rex put on his helmet and saluted Krell before walking away.

"Stupid clone," Krell mumbled as Rex left.

Once Rex was far enough away from Krell, he started to do something he has never done in a long time. He was crying. Not excessively, but he could feel a few tears slide down his cheek. Rex put his hand over his chest and made a fist. The pain coming from his chest was unbearable.

"Rex," someone whispered. Rex looked around for the source,  but he couldn't find anyone. He did recognize the voice though. 

"(Y/N)?" he stuttered upon your name a bit, "(Y/N) is that you? (Y/N)? (Y/N)?". Suddenly, someone grabbed Rex. 

"Rex, are you okay?" Fives asked, sitting him down against a tree, "you were mumbling the general's name."

Rex took his helmet off and put it on the ground, revealing the remains of tears on his cheek. "Not today brother," Rex sighed. 

"If you don't want to talk, that's fine, but remember I'm here," Fives patted his brother on the back before walking off to the other troops.

Rex took advantage of this opportunity to try to get in contact with you. He pulled out his holoprojector and dialed your code, but got no response, which was very unlike you. Rex didn't know what it was, but he felt something throughout his body. Bitterly, he looked to where Krell was and softly growled. Rex was aware that working with Krell wouldn't be easy, but now, he knew it would be a fate worse than death. As Rex was thinking, his holoprojector went off and an image of you popped up. 

"Kait's nuyak ziedas mekn kash tave karyian?" you try to say seductively. 

Rex laughed, "I'm doing fine mesh'la, you're funny when you talk like that." His smile as he talked made your day.

"The Sith or the tone," you laughed back, beginning to work on your hair. 

"What are you up to, your hair looks fine," Rex asked, trying to hid the pain he was feeling inside. 

"Well, apparently I have a special meeting to attend soon, but let's talk about you. I know there's something bothering you, I can feel it, and I don't like it. And thank you," you sigh, finishing up your hair.

Rex's body tensed, "I'll tell you whe-if I get back.".

Chills ran down your spine, "Rex, you're coming back, don't imply you won't."

"Listen (Y/N), you have to trust me, General Krell-" Rex started to explain, but the signal was cut off. You desperately tried to call back, but it was no use. The communications were jammed. Some thing was wrong with Rex and you were determined to figure it out, but Anakin called you to your meeting. 

You walked with Anakin to your meeting with the council. During the walk, you explained to him that you thought something terrible was happening on Umbara. He told you not to worry about it and that the men were in good hands. Mentally, you refused to believe him. As more time passed, you became more and more concerned about Rex and the rest of the 501st. You were surprised Anakin wasn't able to sense the troubles on Umbara. 

As you entered the Council Chamber, all eyes turned towards you. 

"Hello Masters," you greeted them, taking a small bow. 

"It's a pleasure to see you again my apprentice," Master Windu smiled at you. 

"Exciting news, we have for you," Yoda informed you, motioning to a Youngling Trainer, "Padawan, you now have.".

This information shocked you, "Master Yoda, do you think this is the best of ideas? I am fairly new with my legion." You wanted a padawan, but now really was not the right time for one. 

"Now, I believe the right time is. Train him, you will," Master Yoda commanded you. 

"I do trust you Master," you replied, trying to hid your somewhat disappointed mental state. At that moment, you were too busy worrying about Rex to really even think about having a padawan. As you were lost in your thoughts, a human boy entered the chamber. He looked to be around sixteen or seventeen years old. 

"Greetings, my master. My name is Kody, it is a pleasure to be assigned to you. I've heard that you are a very powerful Jedi," Kody smiled, bowing down to you. 

"It is nice to meet you too Kody. I look forward to training you," you reply, not really sure what to do next.

"(Y/N)," your master started to say, "You may leave with your padawan now, teach him the ways of the force."

"Of course master," you finish as you walk out of the chamber, your padawan following. 

After you left the chamber, you weren't really sure what to do next. The only think on your mind was Rex. 

On Umbara

"Jesse look out!" Rex screamed as Jesse's head almost got blown off by an Umbaran cannon. Rex looked up at the ridge to see Krell, just standing with his arms crossed as the 501st was experiencing heavy casualties. Tup picked up on where Rex was looking. 

"If it was Skywalker or (Y/LN), they would be down here with us, not let this many men fall," Tup yelled at Rex, trying to project his voice over the sound of the blasters firing. Tup ran away from Rex while shooting Umbarans. 

Rex hid behind a tree and fell to his knees, throwing his helmet off his head, "Asixa tapti'atgal, (Y/N), please come back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Again, sorry for the delay, but I hope you guys enjoyed this one :) Another chapter should be up in less than two days :)