Chapter 52 - Erza vs Minerva

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. except my own OCs. Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima.

Special thanks to the reviewers and to the readers who Fav/Alert this story, I really appreciate it. So without further ado, Enjoy!

--------------------

Somewhere inside Cube...

"Your evil plans stop here." Sora grinned as he, Natsu, Gray, Juvia and Gajeel stared at the remaining demon gates. Lucy was still laying on the ground after her exhausting battle with Jackal but she was consciousness enough to know what was happening around her.

"You..." Gray spoke as he made eye-contact with Silver. Ever since he first laid eyes on the man he couldn't shake off a feeling that he knows him from somewhere. "No...there's no way."

"He's the one who froze the titans' village." Natsu said, referring to the mission back at the Sun Village where the Fairy Tail mages resurrected Atlas Flame. "And on top of that, he froze me!"

"Hm?" Gajeel blinked as he wiggled his nose for a minute. "His smell reminds me of you Gray."

"The same perfume as Gray!?" Juvia gasped as a blush made its appearance evident on her face. With a sneer on his face Silver rushed past Natsu and Sora with speed that even the dragon slayers couldn't react fast enough and latched onto Gray much to everyone's surprise, separating the ice mage from his friends.

"Gray!" Sora yelled in alarm.

"I'll get him." Silver said as he took Gray to another location via teleportation. With everyone thrown into confusion, Tempester began to attack the Fairy Tail mages in a giant swirling vortex. Even Lucy was swept off her feet as she was swallowed by the winds.

"That's not gonna work on iron!" Gajeel announced loudly as he rushed towards his enemy, pulling his right arm back and aimed a Iron Dragon's Club at the man.

"Hmph!" Acting quickly Torafuzar intercepted Gajeel's attack with his right arm and countered attack swiftly. Managing to get out of the whirlwind, Natsu looked up to see Ki-su turning into mist and attempting to strike Gajeel.

"Woah! Hey!" Gajeel grunted as the fire dragon slayer used his back as a springboard, attempting to attack the bishop demon with a flamed foot, but found out that his magic did no damage.

"Water Slicer!" Juvia swung her arm towards Ki-su as Sora fell back, summoning a single wave of multiple blades that resembled scythes. The demon wasn't fazed by the attack as he weaved in and out of the blades like they were nothing. Slithering towards the woman, he struck her soundly just as Torafuzar slammed his elbow into Gajeel's gut.

"Gajeel! Juvia!" Natsu yelled when he noticed the two of them being pushed back by their opponents.

"Brooooam." Taking his eyes off of Tempester for a split second, the slayer was struck by a lightning attack and crashed into the ground with a yelp.

"Solar Dragon's Lighting Sphere!" Sora yelled and threw the large golden sphere at the demons, causing to jumped back.

"Everyone..." Lucy groaned as she tried to move after the whirlwind disappeared but her body was screaming with every move she made. She still needed time to heal.

"No problem!" Sora roared, picking himself up and made a dash towards the demons with Natsu, Juvia and Gajeel running right behind him. "Let's go!"

"Come on." Tempester taunted, his eyes set on Sora as his other companions flanked him on both sides. "This is going to be fast and painless."

"It's not over yet." Ki-su spoke in an ominous way. "It's only just begun."