Confincing the Captain

Chapter 9
Ashoka:
She turned around and saw Rex,standing with his arms crossed and glaring at Cal. Rex only had the bottom half of his armor on. She figured she better explain; she steps forward and says " I was healing his shoulder and he was thanking me"
Rex was still glaring at cal, even after my explanation rex didn't soften his glare.
The medic that Rex left with for his post battle check up says "Cal let examine your shoulder"
Cal steps forward and holds his arm straight out. The medic takes his data pad and scans over Cal's shoulder. And then waits for the data pad to give his the results.
While the medic does this Rex, graves Ashoka by the arm so she is standing by his side. Giving her the chance to look at his extremely muscular chest, he had a six pack and everything. Rex was still glaring at Cal. She had to concentrate on what rex was saying so she wouldn't droll. Almost as if he sensed her starring he started putting on the rest of his armor, even though he's eyes never left the medic and Cal.
The medic's eyes widened and said "that's amazing! This morning your shoulder was completely destroyed but know it's entirely healed. Even with clone accelerated healing this shouldn't be possible." The medic turns to Ashoka and asks "how did you do this?"
Ashoka blushes and says "I used some force healing. I took a basic healing class at the temple."
Rex cleared his throat and says "Ashoka this is our Sergeant Kix's our lead medic for the 501st."
She nods her head and says "pleasure to meet you Kix."
"Likewise commander" said Kix. There was akward silence.
She could see the wheels turning in Kix's head. Meanwhile Cal put the rest of his gear back on; as Rex continued to give him a stern look. She felt bad for Cal and anyone who was Rex's enemy. His whole aura right now was cross me and you'll die quicker than you can blink. She had the feeling that something was going on; but she couldn't figure out what it was. She decided to ask how Rex's post battle check up went, "soo.. Rex how did the check up go?"
Before Rex could answer, Kix said "same as always, I have to order him to come in. If I don't order him to come in he won't unless he's order to or brought in on a hover bed. This time his injuries weren't life threatening."
Well she knows a little bit  more about Rex, he hates being in the medical care center if he is injured. The only way to get him in there is if he's dying or ordered. She interrupted Kix by saying "wait, Rex is injured"
Kix says "yeah, dislocated shoulder" he says as he fiddles with his data pad. Eventually he turns the data pad around for her to see and shows her the scan of rex' shoulder. Rex then rubs the back of his neck and says "commander since Rex is refusing to obey doctor's orders, maybe you can heal him like you did Cal"
"If Rex is willing" the two of them turn and look at Rex.
Who responds by blushing and running his fingers through his extremely short blonde hair.
Cal interrupts by saying "captain permission to speak"
Rex looks his direction and skeptically says "granted"
Cal says "trust me sir, you'll want to do it. it feels really nice."
Rex says "all right, Ashoka. What do I need to do"
She smiles and gestures to the hover bed and says " lie down and relax"
He lies down on the hover bed, and holds his helmet on his chest.
To her he looked really stiff, she says in a soft voice "Rex this will only work if you are relaxed."
A/n sorry not much is happening in this chapter, it's more of a transitional chapter leading up to something big. Let me know what you think. Sorry the writings coming along a little slow. First time Wattpad writer, trying to make it perfect for the readers. Opinions help the writing process.