The Beginning

You knew him. You loved him. But he didn't know. He was too busy with the significant other...cola. You didn't know if you could trust him and be with him. You were just friends.

He walks in the room. "HEY Y/N! What's up? Sleep well?"

He had a key to your apartment since you were such good friends.

"I'm doing pretty well and had a bad time trying to sleep so I watched YouTube pretty much all night," you respond.

"Cool, you have any Cola?"

"Uhhhh, let me check!"

You go to check your fridge only to find it cola-less. You can't tell him or he'll flip. You show him something on your computer that will keep him fascinated for at least an hour until he realizes you're gone. You slip out the front door without a trace and bag in hand ready to drive to Waitrose.

Take a step in the door and immediately go searching for cola in the drink section. You grab the nearest 6 pack and a frozen pizza. But when you go to pay, apparently your wallet is missing. Being in such a hurry you forgot to check your purse for it. You only have one 10 pound bill in your pocket and the cost is £11. "Shit," you mutter under your breath.

You turn your head to see £1 in a kids hand and a big lollipop in the other; you swing your head both ways to see if anybody is watching and snatch it from his hand. He starts crying as you pay for the stuff and you hurry back to your apartment complex.

Edd is still staring blankly at the screen. You nudge him and say, "Hey buddy you okay?"

He jumps up so high you think that he is going to break the ceiling fan.

"I KNOW KARATE!!!!"

"W-woah," you stutter, "It's me, Y/N!"

"Oh thank god i thought you were an intruder...OH LOOK COLA!"

He grabs a can so fast it's as if the plastic holding it together didn't exist. He takes a big sip. You think you should tell him about your feelings since he is in a good mood. Your palms start sweating, take in a deep breath and start to talk.