Struck Down

Is it wierd I still have my engagement ring? I guess I'm not over Sebastian.
    I stayed to help Rachel and Kurt with the glee club reboot. I mostly helped with finding recruitments. Everybody at McKinley is brain dead when it comes to the arts.
I decided to go over to Dalton to see what the Warblers and Blaine were up to. I just needed to believe that there was something around Lima that won't make me regret coming home for awhile.
I walked through the Dalton hallways. For some reason, I knew where I was going. I've been here so many times that it seems as if I went to school here even though I didn't. I walked around the corner into the Warbler rehearsal room. Of course, there was Sebastian helping Blaine coaching them.
"I see the new Warblers haven't change a single bit." I blurt out.
"You here to spy on us?" One of the Warblers asked.
"No, I lived here in town, so I really got bored. Besides, technically, I am not the coaches of The New Directions." I explained.
"Well, we could really use your feedback for a possible song for sectionals." Blaine nodded at Sebastian. They looked as if they planned this.
"Why not." I answered as I sat in the doorway.

[Sebastian (The Warblers):]
When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always make you stand out in a crowd
But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance is all it took
Now it's much too late for me to take a second look

Oh baby, give me one more chance (To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me (Back in your heart)
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go (Let you go, baby)
But now since I've seen you in his arms. (I want you back)

Oh I do now (I want you back)
Ooh ooh baby (I want you back)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah (I want you back)
Na na na na

Trying to live without your love is one long sleepless night
Let me show you, girl, that I know wrong from right
Every street you walk on, I leave tear stains on the ground
Following the girl I didn't even want around

Oh baby, all I need is one more chance (To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me (Back in your heart)
Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go (Let you go, baby)
But now since I've seen you in his arms.

All I want...
All I need...
All I want!
All I need!

Is one more chance (To show you that I love you)
Baby (baby) baby (baby) baby (baby!) Yeah
(I want you back)
Oh baby, I was blind to let you go (Let you go, baby)
But now since I've seen you in his arms. (I want you back)
Oh baby, I need one more chance, ha!
(To that I love you)
Oh, baby! Oh! Oh, oh! (I want you back!)

Oh I do now (I want you back)
Ooh ooh baby (I want you back)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah (I want you back)
Na na na na (I want you back)

"Tessa, I regret breaking up with you. It was stupid." Sebastian began. "Will you take me back?"
"Sebastian, did you really think that singing to me would make me swoon back into your arms. No. You broke up with me when we promised each other that we would stay together no matter what. Besides, bringing up Michael Jackson again reminds me that you have always been a douche bag." I declined as I began walking back to my car. I knew he was just doing it, because he feels guilty. He should feel guilty, and I can't deny that. As I walked into the road, I heard a voice behind me.
"Tessa! Can we talk!" Sebastian yelled.
"What's there to talk about! We broke up! That's how it should be!" I yelled. He looked concerned as I heard a car going really fast in my left ear. I turned around, and the head of a car was heading my way. Before I could run, a sharp strike hit my body.
{Sebastian's POV}
I saw her fall to the ground, and I ran up to her. I tried to see if she had a pulse. She still had one, but she was out cold.
"Tessa! Stay with me!" I pleaded. I heard footprints behind me. Blaine.
"What happened?" He asked.
"She was hit by a car. We need to call the ambulance." I demanded as Blaine pulled out his phone. "Don't leave." I begged as I felt a warm, tear down my right cheek. I rarely cried, and here I am. Begging for my ex to live.