011

"This is what you wanted to show me?", Lauren asked. Camila had taken Lauren to a Park that was a few blocks down from where they met.

"No, this is just a short cut", Camila said as she lead Lauren to a gated fence. Camila opened up the fence with her left hand with her right intertwined with Laurens. Camila loved the feeling of Lauren's soft skin touching hers. Ever since yesterday she couldn't stop thinking of what Lauren's hand could do. She had only actually met her today and she's all ready thinking sexually.

"My mom used to take me here when I was a kid...Just to get some quiet time." Camila said as she walked through the green grass. "But I actually took you here because I don't want to take you to my house...yet.", Camila glanced up at Lauren, only for Lauren's emerald eyes to be focused on Camila's ass instead. Camila playfully scoffed and tilted Lauren's head downwards to face hers. "Since when was my eyes two feet below my brain?"

"I'm sorry! I can't help it", Lauren pouted, taking one last glance at Camila's butt.

"Anyway...When I was little, I used to come here a lot. It's this little cliff up ahead that I used to go skinny dipping in-", Camila began to say but Lauren interrupted.

"Skinny dipping?", Lauren choked out.

Camila stopped walking and nodded with a little sly smirk. "Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what I said, right babe?"

"Your teasing", Lauren raised an eyebrow and stepped closer to Camila's small body, trapping her against a near by tree. "You know I hate it when you tease, babygirl." Lauren whispered against Camila's ear. Lauren's intention was for Camila to shudder, but the Brunette didn't shudder. Instead she moved her hands to Lauren's hip.

"And what if I am, Papi.", Camila looked up to see Lauren's eyes widen. Camila then flipped themselves around, nearly grinding on Lauren's area. "Hm...way bigger than I thought", Camila said, leaving a trail of kisses along Lauren's neck.

Lauren groaned, pushing Camila closer to her growing bump. Lauren tried to act like Camila's work didn't phase her.

Lauren flipped Camila around, grinding on her ass and slightly pulling Camila's head back. Lauren arched Camila's back and nibbled on Camila's ear lobe. "I don't think you wanna treat your papi like that, now do we?"

Camila hummed, feeling a pressure on her lower stomach. "What if I do though?"

"Then I guess I'll have to punish you", Lauren rasped.

____

"Knock Knock", Camila smiled lightly at Lauren.

"The door is already open", Lauren replied, smiling back at her.

"ugh...Come on Lo", Camila whined.

"Fine", Lauren huffed. "Who's there?"

"The interrupting cow", Camila replied back.

"The interrupting-", Lauren began but was cut off by a loud 'MOO'.

"What?", Lauren laughed a bit, squinted her eyes at the brunette that was currently sitting on her lap, facing Lauren's face.

"You don't get it?", Camila gasped dramatically.

"I get it, but that was corny as hell", Lauren chuckled, earing a frown from Camila.

"That was not corny, Take that back", Camila smacked Lauren's arm slightly.

"No. Not until you apologize for teasing or fix this...", Lauren pointed to a now medium bump below her jeans.

"Well, I'm sorry for not apologizing about making you moan like a little bottom while I dry humped you against the tree.", Camila smiled, sticking her tongue out a little.

____________________

omf this was short asf but i'll make up for it :)

You don't have to read what I'm about to say next, but really really really really wanna get this story in the top ten.