Chapter 12: Disaster!

Watch this only after the canteen bit.

"No, no, no and no" I'm currently arguing with Aiden and Zach in the hallway.

"Just admit it" Zach says to me.

So I was walking with Mia and Alia since Tess decided to ditch me, and I bumped into Aiden and Zach in between them and both of their drinks spilt.

"I'm not saying sorry, no way" I say trying not to laugh since both of them were wearing white shirts and I'm guessing they were having coffee or something because their shirts were all drenched in brown colour.

"It was your fault!" Aiden says trying to hold his shirt from his chest.

"No stop blaming me, next time watch were you going" Okay I guess it's partially my fault but it's actually pretty funny since both of them were frustrated.

"UGH" Zach says looking down.

"Okay then" Aiden says smirking and starting to come towards me.

I start backing up till I hit the locker instead, what the hell man?

"Aiden this is not funny" I say, trying to push him away but he puts both of his arms against the lockers.

I have a feeling of what he's going to do. I close my eyes knowing what's going to hit me and it did...

The jerk hugged me really tight.

"Wanna say sorry now?" he says, I could just imagine him smirking.

"No because it wasn't my fault! And let me go you disgusting idiot" I say.

"Zach..." he says.

And after he said that Zach came and hugged me from the back.

"EW this is so rank, get of you smelly people, you guys actually stink... Get Off" I say struggling to get off.

"Admit it was your fault" Aiden says singing.

"Fine don't say I never warned you" as I said this I kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't exactly shine and I elbow Zach where food will not digest easily for a while.

And the let go immediately, harsh but it was funny seeing them in that position, while Aiden was clutching onto...uh...you know what I'm talking about! Zach was holding onto his stomach. The both of them had gone so red in the face, it was really funny.

Mia and Alia gave me a high five and then I heard two voices say,

"This isn't over" we all laugh, not going to lie but I had a nervous gut feeling.

"Hey don't you have P. E with them?" Alia asks me, while Mia laughs and I mentally kill myself.
"I got Avery so it's okay" I say, hah in your face Mia.

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So our class was paired up with another one and it was Mia and Jazz's class.

"So do you guys want to play dodge ball?" Everyone including Mia, Jazz and I happily agreed except some girls who groaned about their nails.

"Okay rules are that if it hits you under the head you're out, if you throw the ball and someone else catches it your out, if you get someone out because you caught the ball then a team member that has already been out can come back in and last of all whoever hits the black board on the opposite teams side then the whole team can come back in. Got it? Great now split into two teams, girls and boys, girls on that side and boys on the other" The teacher goes over the rules and I can see Aiden and Zach smirking towards me and telling their friends to aim for me.

We all split up and stood waiting for the whistle to be blown. As soon as it's blown everyone rushes for the ball and tries to hit.

We have some good players in our team but Kaitlyn and her side chicks are in our team so I don't even need to say anything.

I didn't play for the first five minutes because that how I usually play so I can stay till the end.

But I start playing after I got my 10th ball. I got the ball and as Aaron tried to hit Mona, Kaitlyn's best friend puppy dog, she got out and because he was distracted I threw the ball at him and he got out.

He kissed his teeth at me, making me laugh. I was off guard for a second so Zach thought he could be smart and aimed the ball straight at me.

As soon as I looked I ducked so the ball could fly passed me but it did fly pass me but it hit Mia straight on the head. She was so annoyed after that and I couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes.

"Are you done?" she asks me scratching her head still annoyed.

I consoled myself and nodded and started playing again, she didn't get out since it hit her head so she started playing rough.

Most of our team were out, Kaitlyn and her followers, Jazz, Avery and a few others.

"Hey, you have 6 packs, I love guys with 6 packs" Yes I have a plan, I said to some guy who looked like he would have a 6 pack.

"Uh yeah, look" he says pulling his shirt up and I took this opportunity and hit the ball at his stomach.

Aiden slapped him and the back of his head and kept trying to get me out.

There were 4 girls on our team left including me and Mia. And 6 on their side, which happened to be all of Aiden and his friends. And then all the guys got the ball and threw it on the 2 girls who were really good!

All the balls were now with us and I took the advantage of it.

I whispered to Mia, "We both pretend to hit one another and we hit the opposite yeah?"

She nods evilly, how on earth did she get what I just said? Because I didn't.

She aimed for Aiden while I aimed for Zach and their eyes were focused on us, and the swapped places leaving Aiden in front of me and Zach in front of her, we both look at each other and winked and hit them roughly. Aiden tried to dodge but fell backwards making Ace falling back as well which tripped over Alex and then because Zach tried to dodge sideways he fell on top. As I laughed, Mia and I ran for the balls and hit all of them.

They were all out except Reece who now had all the balls. Mia and I gave each other high five and then we both split up on the other sides.
Reece shot two balls at me which I dodged and same with Mia but Mia got out.

Reece had his last ball which he threw right at me, instead of dodging, I caught the ball but also fell because the pressure was hard. I got up and held the ball up to show everyone we won and everyone jumped and came running up to me. All the girls were hugging me, slapping me on the back giving me a well done.

Aiden and Zach came up to me and Mia and said,

"Congrats but we all let you win because you girls, just thought I'd let you know that" Zach says.

Me and Mia scoff.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night" Mia says.

"But don't think this is over" Aiden says holding the ball still smirking.

He hit the ball on my face, and it bounced back to him.

Jerk...

I was about to go for it until Jazz grabbed my arm taking me back into the changing rooms.

"See what I have to deal with?" I tell Mia and Jazz while getting dressed.

"Come on they can be that bad" Jazz says staring into space.

"Avery? What do you think?" Jazz continues.

"Oh trust me they are really annoying, I don't know who they think they are but they have to stop. I just hate Kaitlyn a lot"

We all nod in agreement and head on outside.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's soon lunch and we all head to the canteen. We sit down at our usual spot, we all get our lunch and start talking.

"What? I'm serious, Kaitlyn is like a piece of chewing gum that is not willing to get off, of Aiden's shoe" I say, everyone's eyes widen and are about to say something but it's too late.

I felt a cold, icy liquid of water coming from my head running down my whole body, really just when I change into a different shirt.

I turn around to see Kaitlyn and her wannabes behind looking at me as if I murdered someone.

"What did you say?"

"What you heard" I say looking forward not facing her.

I know I'm meant to be annoyed but she's going to get it so it's alright for now.

"Ugh you bitch, you better stay away from my man" she said but went off to sit with Aiden.

"Please, he's hardly a boy" I said chuckling.

How ironic?

"Watch this" I say walking over to their table.

"Kaitlyn please go" Aiden says trying to get her arm off his neck.

"Oh look who is it?" Kaitlyn say looking at me getting up.

"What do you want?" she ask me.

I smirk and a handful of Aaron's spaghetti,

"I was going to eat that" he whines.

I roll my eyes and throw it on Kaitlyn.

"Ugh what have you done?" she says holding back her hair and then grabs some soup and is about to throw it but I walk over and tilt it the other way instead, and that back fired because it fell over on Aiden.

He stood up annoyed,

"2nd shirt you ruined today" he said, I felt bad but I couldn't help laughing.

He got some sweetcorn and aimed it for me but I ducked quickly and it hit someone eating at some other table.

"Hey who threw this?" that girl screamed.

And someone screamed across the whole canteen "FOOD FIGHT" after that we all started fighting.

I ran back and went under the table and saw Mia.

"Oh hey" I say as she looks at me weirdly.

I see some cream pie coming towards me so I go sideways and it hits Mia right in the face.

I push the pie off her and her eyes are closed and she wipes the cream off her eyes and throws it as she gets red.

I couldn't stop laughing so she took the gravy and dumped it all on me. Oh this is so on.

I get out from the table and I get meatball sauce and attempt to hit it but it goes on Tessa instead.

My jaw flew open and I put my hand covering it and walking over to her.

"Oh I'm so sorry, that wasn't meant for you" and then I started laughing.

I suddenly felt some hands grabbing my arms and I try getting out, I turn to see Aiden and his friends holding onto me.

"Get her" they scream.

A lot of people come up to me including my own friends and throw all kinds of food at me.

"Stop what have I done to you guys?" I say as I laugh.

They let me go after a while and I push Aiden really hard so he goes to the floor.

I start laughing but then I slipped on some shit and fall on top of him.

"This is all your fault" I say trying to get up.

"My fault? You started it"

"No your girlfriend did" I say this and he clenched his jaws and grits through his teeth,

"She is not my girlfriend"

"Okay then, no need to get your panties in a twist" I say this and throw some chocolate mousse or something at him but...

"YOU" Uh Oh....

Hey guys, so I read over the last chapter and okay I didn't read it but I skimmed through it and realised how I used English. Actually I had my English assessment text which was a writing one so I think I was inspired... LOL but I think personally I don't like when it's too detailed or too much formal English but yeah...

Hope you liked this chapter?

VOTE and COMMENT!

Thankyouuu!!! <3<3<3