The Soldier chptr 8

Ashoka:
Once Rex left I wasn't sure what to should do. It seemed as if I was the only person who didn't have a reason to be there. And being new I kinda felt like I needed to prove myself not just to my master. So when I looked around I saw a soldier trying to put his armor on. The soldier had been shot in the shoulder; and was having trouble putting on the top half of his armor on. She walks over to him and says "trooper" immediately he snaps to attention. "At ease, I only came over to ask if you would like help putting on your armor."
"Permission to speak freely commander" the trooper asks.
"Permission Granted"
"A clone that can't fight is as good as dead, every clone knows that if you can't do something you run the risk of getting sent back to Camino."
"Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't going home be a good thing."
He shakes his head and says "no, if a clone gets sent home they will die by needle injection. It is the thing all clones fear the most, it is complete dishonor." I took my a minute to process what he had just said, so I ask "will you allow me to try and speed up the healing?"
He looks at her with a confused expression and asks "I don't know how you can speed up the healing"
"By using the force I can speed up the cells, but I would have to have access to your head" she says pointing to his helmet.
He took of his helmet, and he looks at me. I could see the wheels turning in his head. After a moment he says "ok, I will do it."
When he spoke I noticed his eyes; unlike Rex his eyes were a grey brown. I had to hold myself back from asking about the eyes. " alright, I need you to lie down and relax. And think of your favorite memory."
He nodes and lies down on the nearest hover bed.
I walk over to the head of the hover bed, and place my hands on his head. She focus on the wound in his shoulder, but for some reason she couldn't gain access to the wound. In a soothing voice "relax, I can't help if you don't relax." He shifts for a moment, and then I feel him relax. Once he was relaxed, I was able to focus on the shoulder wound. After a while his body told her it was all the way heeled. I removed her hands from his head, after a moment he opens his eyes.
He then moved his wounded arm around, then a huge smile appears on his face. He then jumps off of the hover bed and gives Me a hug and says " thank you commander"
In the middle of their hug I hear a familiar authoritative yet familiar voice says "Cal what is it you think you're doing?"

A/n sorry I haven't updated. Got sick and then midterms showed up.