Chapter 18

The sounds of moans and groans filled the room. "Right there," the woman moaned staring at her partner. "Don't stop... ooohhh... yea," the woman took a hold of her on leg, opening her sex.

"You like that," he groaned moving his hips fasters. The sound of his balls smacked against her skin while she moaned, arching her back, letting her head fall back.

Lilith watch the couple through the fifty five inch TV with a glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Lying in the bed, she sighed in disappointment.

In most of her life this had been the first time in a long time that Lilith has not shared a bed with another. She had been tempted to pick a stranger up off the street, at club. Hell she was about to go to Walmart just to look for a good time.

But every time she was ready to catcher her pray. She couldn't go through it. All her lust and carefree imaged felt drained. Now she was that sad old lady down the street alone watching porn while her cat snuggles up against her. There's just one thing. Lilith didn't have a cat but she was about to.

"Ahh! Fuck! Right there," the woman screamed in pleasure making Lilith sick to her stomach. Lazily staring into the screen. Lilith to a sip of her glass.

It had just been just a few hours ago that she told Elliot to tell the woman how he felt about her and as for now she wished she didn't. She wished that she really did grab him and maybe even take him home.

Anything to keep him away from her. Is she know that Joy had followed her to then run into Elliot. She would have token him with her so it never happened. But Lilith was so caught in her thoughts about well everything that she gave up.

Now look at her. A mess out of character sitting at home with a party of one. How depressing, she thought.

"If only I didn't turn back," she said to herself.

Hours ago, Lilith convinced herself to turn back, go to him, and finally take the advice she had given him. But only in one condition. Only if he was still there looking back at her. She have done it.

If only.

Turning around was the biggest mistake she had ever done. To her surprise, at the moment, Joy was there and he was no longer looking at her. It was silly of Lilith to be surprised that Joy had followed. If it was to attack her or to make sure that Elliot and her never crossed paths.

Throwing the image out of her head. She took a puff of her cigarette before taking it out by dropping in the last remaining bit of scotch in her glass.

A light breeze it Lilith's bare legs on top of the bed from the open sliding glass doors in her room. Glancing at the glass doors it still rained cats and dogs. With a heavy sigh she got up off the bed and walked over to the open door.

"What was I thinking," she asked herself unsure how to answer. She wanted to laugh at herself. How could she have made the deal and foolishly, dare say, fell in love with Adam once more.

Fooling herself think about the past to only then fall for him again. His touch, his voice when he says her name, his stupid good looks. Everything seemed like she could have pulled if off because he didn't look like he did before. But there were something things that scared that he was Adam.

But Adam wasn't here anymore, he was Elliot. He was a different person. Weak, shy, and had no desire for sex. Well for not her, that is. If she had been Joy, would have he attacked her. Explore her body in ways more then one. Kiss ever inch of her until she begged him to take her over and over again to the point she couldn't take it anymore.

Turning away from the door, she felt like she need a long hot shower to wash off her negative vibe off.

Heading over to the bathroom, "Lilith, what have you done!?"

Stopping in her tracks, she turned with a smile, "Michael. What do I own the pleasure. Come to play with me tonight?" she asked seducing him.

"What did you?" he yelled once more.

"What do you ever mean," tilting her head.

"What did you say to Elliot?"

"Come on I thought Angels knew about everything. Are you telling me you guys are slacking off?"

"Lilith," he warned.

"Nothing. I gave him advice to tell her he loved her. That's all."

Michael looked around the room, "And what are you doing?"

"Having a party for one but now your here it can be a party for two," she winked.

"And your job?"

"I quit."

"Do you now how hard getting you that job was." he sighted resting his hand over his forehead, "never mind. What about the progress on Adam and Eve."

"How should I know, I quit"

"When?" he yelled.

Looking away to think about it, "Two- three hours ago."

"And your deal with Father?"

Smiling weakly, "I cant miss what I never had, angel. Not to mention did you know Eve still have her memories?"

Without any hesitation, "Yes."

Lilith laughed but it was cut short. Her lips became tight as she licked her teeth. "So was this a new game you guys were playing. Because if it is, that's even low for you and His. I should have never agreed no matter how I was tempted." Shaking her a lump formed in her throat while tears fell from her cheeks. Laughing at herself when the angel didn't speak back. "Right, like I thought I would ever be so lucky to have what I couldn't have before."

"Lilith-"

"Get out," she whispered but when he didn't, she yelled out, "Get out of my house you fuckin Angel! Never come back! That includes all of you fuckin Angels!"

"Good bye Lilith," he whispered turning around and left.

Lilith knees began to give away as she leaned towards the bed for support. There she cried.

I don't know how anymore chapter there are, maybe 2 or 3 left not sure. Thank you for reading you guys, I hope it's better then the first book. Later in the year if I finish the three books. All three books will be put in one book since they are all short stories. Let me know about the idea, of what you think about it.