Chapter 19: First Love (TaEun)

AN: Okay lets have another side story hihi. Its our Taehyung and Naeun's time to shine ^_^

_____________________________
Naeun's POV

"Aigoo~ It's so heavy." I grunted while carrying a big plastic bag full of ingredients and other stuff that we need for Bomi Unnie's birthday.

I make my way inside our house and quickly arrange the stuffs in the kitchen. I'm the the only one in the house because all of them are outside buying their gifts for Unnie.

I already bought one earlier when I was buying other stuffs. I'm so guilty for not remembering Unnie's birthday. All of us are so busy that we didn't realize that its our friends birthday already. I'm pretty sure that Bomi Unnie is dissapointed when no one greeted her earlier.

Maybe that's why she has no energy when she bid her goodbye to us when she was about to go to work.

While I'm starting to prepare the ingredients, my phone suddenly rang. I wipe my hands in a towel before picking up the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Naeun-ah." Eunji unnie answered on the other line.

"Oh Unnie wae?" I asked.

"Are you in the house?"

"Yup. I'm already preparing the ingredients for the foods."

"Good. Did you inform the others already?"

"Yeah. Actually they're out to buy gifts for Bomi Unnie. But unnie, what happened by the way? I thought were going to celebrates Bomi Unnie's birthday with the boys?" I ask curiously. I'm so confused for the sudden turn of event, Chorong unnie told us earlier that Eunji Unnie and the boys will plan a birthday party but suddenly change.

"Oh. The.. They A.. Are. Busy! right! They have an important schedule for today do they can't make it." My brow creased when I heard Unnie stuttering. But I just ignore it.

"Ah Ok. Are you on your way here now?" I asked.

"Yes. Just wait for me. I'm just going to distract Bomi so you can prepare. I'm stopping by at her work." Unnie said and we bid our goodbyes.

As I was continuing my work in the kitchen I was interrupted when i heard the bell rang.

At first I thought that it was my other Unnie's but I got curious when I realized they do not need to ring the bell.

I quickly make my way to the door and open it.

******
Taehyung's POV

"Are you sure were not going to get into trouble for this?" Suga hyung asked when I pressed the doorbell of Eunji's house.

"Yeah. Eunji already said that they are planning to celebrate Bomi's birthday together with the Girl's only." Jhope hyung agreed. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Don't just stand there hyung." I said and turn my head towards Jin Hyung. I raised my brow at him. After realizing what I mean he cleared his throat and turn with the rest of the boys.

"Well, I texted Chorong earlier and she said that its fine to Celebrate with them. She even says that Eunji actually told her that were going to plan for the surprise party but she got a text saying that Eunji change the plan." Jin hyung said. We all looked at Jungkook.

"What?" He asked.

"Your fault. L" I said to him.

"I didn't expect that it will turn out like this okay." He said frustratedly.

I was about to say something again when I heard the door opened. We all looked infront and saw one of Eunji's Friend.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We greeted and bowed at her. She looks cute wearing that curious expression.

"Hi? Uhm. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"We planned to celebrate with you guys." Jimin said smiling.

"Ah I see. Come in." She smiled at us and opened the door widely.

As we stepped inside their house I looked around the living room. This is my first time coming here.

I saw the picture of the seven of them hanging on the wall and I can't help but to smile when I saw her on the picture.

"Just make yourself at comfortable. My Unnie's are buying gifts for the birthday celebrant." She said and bring us juice to drink.

"Where's Eunji? She's not here yet?" I heard Jungkook asked.

"Oh. she went to Bomi Unnie's working place to distract her, while were preparing for the party." She answered.

"It's her birthday yet she come to work?" Rapmon hyung said almost to himself.

"I'll just leave you here for a while. I'm going to prepare the foods that we will eat later."

"Oh by the way here." Rapmon hyung handed the Cake that his holding for awhile now. Naeun accepted it and murmured a thanks.

When she went to the kitchen I followed her shortly and stand beside the door that seperating the kitchen and the living room.

"You still sucks at cutting vegetables." I commented while watching her cutting the carrots. She looked at my direction and rolled her pretty eyes.

"And you still love to tease me."  I laugh a little and walk towards her. I stand beside her and looked at her.

"Staring is rude you know." She said without looking at me.

"I can't help it though." I counterback.

"Oh please. Kim Taehyung. Stop messing with me will you? And can you keep a distance? They might misunderstand if they saw us." She looked at me and raise her brow.

"Still the same eh?" I said and made a distance with her.

She still the same. The same Son Naeun who came to school with me when I was in grade school, the same girl who loves to scold me everytime I didn't want to go to school. The same pretty girl who captured my heart before and still capturing my heart until now. My First Love.

_____________________________

SO!??? HOW WAS IT!??? ^_^

I FIND MYSELF WEIRD IN COMES TO PARING THE CHARACTERS. ITS SUPER OUT OF TE BLUE. HAHAHA. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S CAME INTO MY MIND.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE | COMMENT