Romance in the Eyes of a Lover

Start from the beginning

          I could feel the heat and steam of the water in the shower. I took a gradual step towards the heated streaming liquid and slowly pulled my lover with me into the shower. Once the searing heat hit my skin I instantly reached for the handle to turn down the temperature. My lover pulled me against his strong muscular chest and made me feel the planes of his abdomen. I was feeling his slender yet muscular form as he pulled me as close as we could physically be.

I turned to face him and saw his beautiful enchanting eyes that lured me into the calm peace of our passion. I reached up to the back of his head to tangle my hands into the silky feel of his hair. I lowered his head to mind and kissed him, feeling the heat of the water against my back as I became infatuated with his lips. He nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I granted it.

His tongue swept into my mouth, tasting everything. I soon followed his lead and tasted the inside of his mouth. I could taste evidence of the love and passion we created on his tongue and the roof of his mouth. I wanted to taste more and I did. I refused to allow this feeling of contentment leave me. I wanted more from him and he allowed me to take more.

After he and I pulled away we took a deep breath, from lack of breathing, and allowed the heat and steam to relax the tense muscled that appeared after our passionate love-making. I felt around the shower for the body scrub and the loofa. I applied the sensual soap to the loofa and allow the liquid substance to dissolve into suds. I applied the soap to his body. As my hands washed his body, his hands washed mine. The sensuality of us washing each other’s body was overwhelming as I felt things in my lower area start to come alive.

We ignored each other’s sexuality and focused on the presence of our emotions running though our hearts, facial expressions and physical presence. The feeling of just being there with the other was all we needed at that moment. We didn’t need to make love to prove that we were in love, just the knowledge that we were there together was enough.

Mon amour, what are you thinking about, ça va?” His voice was enchanting as I listened to it once again.

“Yes. I’m just happy.” I felt a tear escape from my eyes as I thought about my existence before he came into my life, the pain, heart break, and torture that had become my daily life. I lived in a hell hole and I knew it, but I was never strong enough to leave and be on my own.

My parents hated me. I didn’t know why, but they did. They would yell at me, cure me, beat me, and hurt me in any way they could. I never understood why they did it, but the memories haunted my mind as I thought back, back to the time before my love came into my life.

Mon amour, quel est le problem? What’s wrong?” I wiped my eyes, allowing the water to carry my tears away.

“Nothing. I was thinking about the time before you came into my life.”

“Ah, the torture period. The time when you were miserable. I do not want you to revisit that time. I do not want you to frown. It makes me unhappy to see you in such...how do you say...misery. I want you to be happy. I want,” he lifted my chin to make me look at him, “for you to smile and relish in my love. I love you, mon amour.” I smiled and kissed his lips once again.

“I am happy. The times of my past are, exactly what they are called, past. They cannot harm me any longer. I love you my love.” He smiled and his face lit up like a Christmas tree that had been garnished with beautiful decorations. I kiss his enchanting lips once more.

He and I finished our shower and dried ourselves off. We spent the next hour getting ready for our day. We put on our clothes and left our apartment to depart for our adventure.