Chapter 51

So people said dont make a sequel so this will be a forever going book. so im gonna just quickly go through the year cuuz I really wanna get home and get me a piece of RayRay.. mhmmm rayray.... oh.. BUT ANYWAY! lol yea so heres everything during the year..well a quick day of the most important events, cuuz.. IM ON TOUR! and this is the tour tat just past so the dates are still 2012 lol cuuz itd be awkward to fast forward for me.. lol kk here ya go

Kyiahs Journal

Ive written this journal to record everything ive done in the year, and my progress in getting home, i want o remember everything and tell everyone. Im preparing for The Scream Tour and i will see RayRay, but only Breaunna knows about us.

Sept 11

This is the 1st Scream tour Date. Were in Jacksonville and the crowd is live. This is my first time performing with them so this is going to be my first time introduced to the crowd. After tonight im officially an omg Girl. They set me up with the name Angelle(Angel) which i thought was kinda corny but hey. We went out there and Star Introduced us. She introduced me as the new member so i went up and started dancing. The Crowd loved me so far. We performed Gucci this but i didnt have a part so i just got a dance solo. i had fun but when we got off Bahja and star pointed out all my flaws and everything i did wrong. Breaunna said it was good for my first time but they said her opinion dint matter. Jacob Latimore was on next so i went to go barf while Bahja and Zonnique oogled and oggled over him. I went to the bathroom because me and RayRay had set times to meet. When we saw we hugged eachother and kissed. We talked until he had to go on and i was watching. Bahja and zonnique looked at me in disgust and then oogled over the others. When they came back stage Zonnique told me to go get them something to Drink.. i did i spit in it first though... bahja was pervin on Prod now but it was so funny heres the convo

Bahja: so prod.. me + you - the clothes = that good love

Prod: well Bahja.. Me + You + MY FIST = that good love in the hospital

it was hilarious. she didnt speak the rest of the time. Ray was sitting farther away from me cuuz Prod and Roc sat by me. The whole time we had eye contact. He would mouth stuff like i love you to me and id mouth back to him i love you too. we'd keep going on like that. I tried to catch up with the guys but everytime i tried to say something Zonnique would cut inand say something else. She was already sitting next to Ray. When the show was over we took pics with fans and then pics with other stars. me and Ray stood next to eachother in every picture. We were holding hands but you couldnt tell. Before he left he gave me an envelope with money pictures and letters from my friends. i quickly kissed him and we said good bye.

November 27

The Scream tour is almost over and i almost have enough money. My friends have all sent me money and im getting ready to start sending the kids to Jersey. I havent been home in a while so i dont know how theyve been but i pray that theyre all ok. Maiya says she hasnt heard anything lately and Jada and Zada havent told her anything but im not sure that im ok with leaving them there. Tonight were in New York and my friends are coming. Im extra excited because i havent seen them in about 6 months. When we went out i went out with a bang. I told my friends to watch out for my dancing cuuz id have a couple knee highs for them. when i did it i heard them yelling " GO ANGELLE!" and "WE LOVE YOU ANGELLE!" and it made me feel good. i had already gained lots of fans. After i went out me and ray met up. We talked and laughed and kissed and then he went out.

I watched him, he was pretty good. Just then i had realized.. his arm was in a cast... whenthe fuck did that happen? why hadnt i noticed? this nigga always doin somethin. After they went on they came back and chilled with us. Ray sat next to me this time, Breaunna made sure of it. He put his arm around me and we sat really close. I could tell Star and Bahja didnt like it because they tried to send me off to do stuff but the boys had caught on. So Roc or Prince would go do it. After the show we took pictures and signed autographs and i saw my friends. They hugged me and handed me envelopes and said they missed me. They said they barely recognized me because i had dyed my dark brown hair jet black. and had my bangs like Breaunnas. I was in a Black tutu with white leggings i had a black half shirt that said omg and i had black rocker boots on.. wasnt really my style but hey.. they asked how much more i needed and i said id have enough in 3 months. id be home earlier then expected. They hugged me good by and told me to call them when i could and i say defo. Ray and the guys were about to leave so i snuck away and gave him one last kiss before we parted ways.