Chapter 10

I woke up in the hospital. I looked around. I saw Daniella and Carmelo sitting there staring at me.

"Again?" "What happened this time?"I asked confused.

Then the doctor walked in.

"Hello Cassidy I see you have woken up."he said politely.

"Hello Doctor can you please explain to me what happen?" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Yes of course, you pasted out from an anxiety attack, have you been stressing a lot or a lot of pressure being put onto you?"he asked.

"Well I don't remember that much, I was fighting this girl, next thing I know I heard voices. Yelling. Screaming. Then I became dizzy, and next thing I know I'm laying here...." I said explaining to him. He had a worried look on his face.

" Well we will have to run some tests to make sure you are fine ok?" He said smiling. I nodded my head and smiled back.

He walked out of the room and Daniella came running over to me.

" Haha, not so hard my side is hurting me, where I was shot, thank you for being here for me."I said coughing.

"Of course amigess, I'll always be here."she assured me, smiling. "But I have to get home my dad would freak if I'm not home any moment, love you I'll be back Tom, text me or call if you need anything." She said giving me a hug.

This means I was alone with Carmelo....ughh... I really didn't feel like being bothered with his ass. He then leaned in for a kiss and I pecked his lips and turned my head.

"Come on babe, don't be like that" he said pouting.

"Come on babe, NO, you think I don't know?" I said sitting up crossing my arms.

He sucked his teeth and leaned back against his chair.

"Angelo, why? You know Isis is all about trouble." I said trying to have a conversation with him.

"Cassidy what are you talking about?! Me and Isis is NOTHIN, never will be," he said getting angry.

"Don't play stupid...you walking out the girl's bathroom.." I said mumbling my last words.

Carmelo froze. His every movement was frozen by my remark. He didn't think I saw.

"Baby, I'm so sorry I don't know what's wrong with me..I was so naive to getting caught into her stupidness. But after we had it I told her it was over." He said looking down.

"How could you? Cheat on me? You know I would kill for you. I would take a bullet for you. I love you Carmelo. And this is what I get in return? We didn't officially make love without us getting interrupted." I said starting to cry. The tears came rolling down my cheeks. One after another.

It became into our crying. I hated crying. I got up and ran to the bathroom. And Carmelo comes running after me. He caught the door before I could close it. I crouched up into a ball in the corner. Then the pain came. Like a thousands of cramps was being built into that one side.

"Carmelo...." I was losing my breathe. My chest felt so tight like I was gasping for air. On top of that my side was hurting really bad. I couldn't handle the pain. I felt like I was underwater.

"G..e.t the........n..u..rse" I struggled to talk.

Carmelo ran and got the nurse. She ran into the bathroom and walked me back to the bed and got the doctor.

"Baby I'm sorry this is all my fault, but everything is going to be ok." Carmelo said rubbing my forehead.

"I ....love...you..Carmelo......" My breathing became short and slowed..I drifted away slowly. My eyes closed. I went into another world. No more pain and now I could breathe. I was now sitting up and I wasn't in the hospital no more. I was in the valleys. Scattered clouds. Sun out. Birds singing. Grass so fresh and green. I began spinning and laughing. This place was beautiful.

"But where am I?" I questioned myself.

"Come my child," I heard this voice whisper in my ear.

Authors note

Confused? What do you think is going to happen next? Please continue to read and comment. Thank you❤️