Through His Eyes

Through His Eyes

Genre: Teen Fiction

Written by ~ felicitate
Review by ~ Myfreesoul

~°~
What do you think would happen if you started seeing glimpses through your soulmate's eyes, knowing you're due to meet them in a week?

[Book #1 of The Soulmate Series]
~°~

Hmm, so first of all I would like to apologize for this review has no quotes in it; I really don't know where the hell my phone dumped them. I know, I had them but now when I need them, they just disappeared; Great! I am kinda bummed out because I always, always love having as many quotes of my favourite books as possible, in my gallery. It helps, you know? When I look back, I reminisce every wonderful thing that that book had taught me.

Yeah, I'm pretty deep like that! LOL 😌😂

So, coming back to the review, let me tell you, despite it being sans the awesome quotes we all love, rest assured, as this book is one of a kind! No, seriously!

The concept was unique to me; again I don't wanna compare it to any other book for an obvious reason of every book being unique... but though a bit of paranormal thing is sprinkled all over the book, the female lead- Rhea seeing snippets/glimpses of her soulmate was unique- at least to me, it was, as mostly paranormal usually deals with the afterlife thingy or the witches and superheroes and the blah and blah and blah and blah!

What I adored the most is the love Caleb had for his baby sister, like the time when he had let her paint his nails pink *I guess, sorry I don't remember the exact color 🙈😂* , that was like 'Aww'!

Trust me, I absolutely loathe the being who invented 'aww' because I have a strong disliking towards the particular word. But today I wanna take a moment to thank him/her, because there's absolutely no other word I could think of to describe that adorable, tiny little human being!

Well, coming back to the review, what I loved most in this book is that Rhea has her own hit and trials and errors. She is quite a level headed person. You can relate.

...and Caleb is, well, Caleb. He's just one of a kind.

Best Moment:

When Rhea visits Caleb's house and he tucks his sister in bed. That whole moment is love! I won't go in details as I don't wanna spoil it for you. Also, I want you to enjoy it.

Favorite Character :

Hmm, I am so awed by a particular tiny human in this book, that she's my favorite. But Caleb's mom's cool as well. Caleb would be my answer I guess, if not his sister.

Also what was awesome was the flow of this book. Everything felt natural. It has its very own pace that you feel everything flows in a natural rhythm, which I feel is a really hard thing to gain in a story. So, kudos to our wonderful author over here!

The bottom line is that till the time you reach the end of the story:

You'll realize that this book truly made you believe in the concept of something called soulmates.

So what the heck are you waiting for? For humanity & peace to exist in today's world? 😂😂 Lol... Anyway, don't sit your butt there like an absolute doofus, go read this book NOW! 😂😂