Announcement

Hello everybody! Been a very long time since I've done one of these things in my book. As you have already noticed, I haven't been online a lot publishing your requests. This is because I am very busy right now and I cannot do your requests. I'm going to be studying for a university certificate so I will be up to my neck with assignments and homework. Please bear with me guys and I hope you all understand. For those of you still in high school, "Keep fighting! You've survived this long and you've learned a lot. If you've lived for years like this, you can go further and go even more to reach your maximum potential."

I hope you all have enjoyed my previous one-shots. Hopefully I've written enough for you to go back and enjoy previous one-shots that were written way long ago. Looking back at the first few chapters were really weird for me today. Anyway, I will leave you guys to sleep or get on with your day (Depending where and when you read this).

I am so sorry for people who have requests. I will work on it as hard as I can, but I am still a human being. I'm not a Paladin, a supernatural being or some cool fictional character that can do a whole year's worth of study over night. I hope I don't disappoint you guys with my lack of time. This isn't goodbye, it's just farewell until next time.

Just know that I love you and that Jesus loves you too. See you guys soon! Cheerio! <3