Chapter One

It's been a decade since I've last heard of my brother, Robin. He disappeared one day after I woke up and found a note beside my nightstand. He wrote that he had to run some errands with Mother and that he would be back soon. So being the patient little girl I was back then I waited for Robin.

Guess what though? He obviously never returned. He left me all alone with my abusive father, King Validar. I managed to escape from him two years ago, after King Gangrel invaded the castle and kicked me out.

I decided to look for Robin after the invasion. Nobody has seen him so far. However, many people have told me that my mother was assassinated by Plegian soldiers.

Damn them and Validar!

I was currently on my way to Ylisstol when I see a group of what looks like Risen attacking the Prince and Princess of Ylisse. There was another person with a blue mask on, and was protecting Lissa from getting her head cut off. In the end Chrom and the mysterious man defeated the Risen.

I got my thunder tome out and decided to help the Ylissean royals. I fought a few Risen with Chrom alongside.

After we defeat the Risen, I walked away from the group since they were talking to the mysterious man. Also because there was no point in eavesdropping.

"Wait!" I felt a strong arm grip on my wrist. I turn to look and it's Chrom.

I wonder what he wants. I ask myself as I make eye contact. He stares into my (E/C) orbs for a while, still holding my wrist until Frederick snaps us out of our trance.

"Milord?" Frederick asks as Chrom lets go of my wrist.

"Sorry about that," he apologizes as he smiles sheepishly.

"It's okay," I say as I look behind Chrom. A tactician with white hair, pale skin, and brown eyes was standing behind the Ylissean prince. He looked like he was in deep thought. My eyes widen as I looked closely.

It can't be! I thought to myself as I take a step back.

Gods, is it really him?!

"Umm... a-are you Robin?" I ask as the white haired tactician.

"Yes, who are you and how do you know me if you don't mind me asking?" He questions.

He doesn't remember me...

"I'm (Y/N), your sister..." I say as I try to hold back tears.

I felt as though my heart shattered into pieces.

How did he forget about me? What happened to him while he was gone? What else did he forget about? Everything?

I didn't care if he forgot about me, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Tears streaming down my face. He stiffened but hugged me back.

"I-I missed you so much big brother..." I sobbed as he caressed my back.

Just like he did when I was upset.

"It's alright (Y/N)... I'm here now." He whispered.

The way Robin was comforting me made me feel nostalgic.

It took me a moment to realize that the Ylissean royals were watching us so I pulled away from Robin and apologized, wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"It's fine (Y/N)," Chrom said as he grinned. "I understand what's it like to lose someone." Lissa nodded as Frederick, stood protectively in front of the group.

"It's fine Frederick," Chrom says as he stands beside the knight.

"You're more than welcome to join with us (Y/N)." Lissa says cheerfully as Chrom nods in agreement.

I looked at Robin; I pondered for a moment, wondering if I should stay or not. I was afraid I was going to lose him again so I stayed with the Ylissean Shepherds.

After walking a few miles to Ylisstol, the group decided to camp out by a lake and rest for today.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to sleep next to me?" Robin asked. I felt my cheeks burning.

He chuckled, "Well, only if you want to." He states.

"U-Umm... sure!" I nervously agreed as he grins like an idiot.

We lay on the ground next to each other, and Robin wraps his arms around my waist.

Thank Naga it's dark. I thought as I kept blushing. He spoons me and buries his face in my (H/C) hair.

"Good night (Y/N)..." Robin whispers in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine.

"Good night Robin," I whispered back as I close my eyes and fall asleep next to my brother, knowing that I won't lose him again.