Just Tonight [R18+]

There you, strolled through Tokyo streets while looking for a place to rent as you entered college for the first year.

It was one of the stressful things on your shoulders right this moment and ofcourse, you will be having a place all by yourself, there was no reason in sharing with anyone even if the rent did become cheaper. You wanted space, some time for yourself and ofcourse, get back on your own feet due to the facts in trying to forget to get a chance to be with certain someone.

You walked steadily throughout the town, observing, memorising the places. The local shops, convenient stores, takeaway and whatnot. This was literally buzzing with so much action that you knew it never really rested and that was all due to the fact that students residented in this area.

 You glanced at your phone and took a screenshot of the surroundings that were on the map of your phone so it would be easier next time. You strolled through streets and suddenly felt how your phone buzzed in vibration - mom was calling.

''Yes?'' You questioned immediately and you heard your mothers cheerful tone.
''Where are you? We are nearby this restaurant, though you might want to have some lunch with us, or are you still looking for a place?'' She questioned and you stood in place for a moment, the buzzing from other people that were in the town surrounding you now.
''No, I'm okay. I think I found a place, but I will still look around. I'll talk about it when I'll get home with you.'' You answered right away and you heard your mom hum in reply.

That meant there will be no restaurant food eating and your mom will probably buy something from a takeaway for the dinner.

Seeing a free place being rented not too far from the centre, you decided to check it out. Knocking lightly on the door you heard an elderly woman answer and immediately were greeted with a big smile.

Conversing about and checking out the place you though it was really decent for such a low price, especially for one person.

''I'll talk about this with my family and when decided I'll give you a call. Thank you so much.'' You bowed slightly and then excused yourself.

   As months passed, you actually moved into that exact little cheap but decent place and made it look like it was something much more better than it looked without anything. The spacing was nice, the colour coordinating went along nicely and most importantly - it was close to anything and everything for you.

 When you decided to leave for a quick stroll around, you glanced at your phone which contained a screensaver of you and Nekoma's High Volleyball club boys surrounding and whats most important, Kuroo was right next to you and all of you had these goofy friendly smiles.

 You sighed lightly out of nostalgia and when you didn't even notice the small group of people to crowd, you bumped into someones back, completely spaced out and immediately started to apologise, bowing genuinely in action.

''I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going and--'' You tried to explain. It was frustrating, knowing that this was your first time in Tokyo staying all by yourself basically and now, you started to bump into people just like you did in Nekoma's High and always got in trouble.

''It's allr-- [Y/n]??'' You can hear the voice starting off to be formal and forgiving but then the sudden change of tone made your ears to perk up and you straightened to see as to who was it that knew your name.

To your surprise, it was someone that made your heart skip a beat so furiously that you though you could've fainted out of joy, even when you knew that you two will eventually meet somehow.

''K-Kuroo??'' You spoke towards him and you only received this goofy grin-like smile making you stand up fully straight away and laugh lightly.

''This is not the first time I've done that to you huh~'' You added in and the raven haired male simply nodded following by a casual shrug.