Chapter 6

{Chapter 6: Backstage}

Your POV

~

"What are you doing here?" I chuckled nervously at V. "I could ask the same for you." he answered and I frowned. "Why are you at the female section?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"It's for a video." V said and I rolled my eyes. "Good luck finding clothes that will fit you, i'm telling you already. Female clothes are tight as hell." I said and he smiled. "We'll see about that." he answered.

"Oh, is that your fiend?" V asked and pointed at Hikaru who was paralyzed and freaking out. "...Sadly, yes." I answered and she gasped loudly before running up to V and pushing me a bit to the side. "How nice." I rolled my eyes while muttering.

"OMG! I'm a really huge fan!!" Hikaru freaked out and I covered her mouth. "Not so loud, everyone can hear you, y'know." I said and she smirked. "You're saying that because i'm talking to someone from bts!" she laughed and I shook my head.

"Not! A-Anyways, have fun." I said and walked back to the dresses. I found a (f/c) colored dress that was about knee length if I would wear it. If only it was in a smaller size, there's only a XL.

"I see you really like that dress." someone said and I flinched before turning around seeing Jungkook. "Why is everyone at the female section today?" I groaned slightly and he laughed.

"I just saw you looking at this dress, you want it?" Jungkook asked and I nodded with a pout. "If only it was in another size." I said and he grabbed the dress. He walked to the counter and I followed behind, confused.

"Excuse me." Jungkook smiled and the woman nodded her head. "Could you get this dress in a smaller size for my friend here?" he asked and the woman nodded. She took the dress and after 5 minutes she came back with a smaller size of the dress I wanted.

"Thank you!" we both said and the woman smiled at us. "You're a wizard." I said, looking at the dress in awe and Jungkook giggled. "Thanks, it's called having brains. Anyways, I see your friend and V are getting along." Jungkook said and I nodded with a sigh. If only I would get along with V that well like she does.

"Well, see you tomorrow, (Y/n)! I can't wait to see you there!" Jungkook waved before giving me a friendly hug and walking out of the store. I waved back and looked back at the dress. "Nice dress." someone said and I flinched once again.

"Still wondering why every boy is at the female section but okay." I said and I saw Suga was holding clothes on his own as well. "For the concert?" I asked and he nodded. "Same with you?" he asked and I nodded.

"Nice conversation this is." I rolled my eyes and Suga nodded with a chuckle. "I'm just too lazy to communicate that's all. Anyways, i'm gonna go and take a nap in the car." Suga shook my hand before bowing and leaving the mall as well.

I looked back at where Hikaru was standing, now she was hugging V. It looks like she has a new bias now. I groaned slightly and turned the other way, about to pay for the dress. "Woah! That dress looks expensive!" someone said and I flinched once again.

"Hi, Jimin." I said and he waved at me. "It really does look expensive." I added and he nodded. "250,000 won. Are you sure you can pay for that thing?" Jimin asked and I lifted my shoulders. "Who knows. I'll steal money from Hikaru if I don't have enough anyways." I said and Jimin laughed.

"It looks like she's having fun with V." Jimin said and I sighed. "Don't remind me of the cringe." I said and he snorted. "It does look kinda cringy." Jimin said and I nodded. "250,000 won, ma'am." the man behind the counter said and I flinched again.