Chapter Five: Diagon Alley (Third Person)

For now on, if I only use Harry's name or something, it's probably intentional.  It's also probably going to be very importantforeshadowing.  It's also probably gonna be a failed affect.
Please comment and give feedback!
Anyway, here it goes!
~England

The twins woke up early the next morning. Well, for them, they seemed to have overslept, but a lot had happened the night before. But as he woke up, Harry kept his eyes closed.

Was it a dream? Harry asked. That had to have been a dream. . .

Of course not, Percy thought back, yawning. It definitely happened.

You're not helping, Harry grumbled, but he smiled slightly.

I'm not? Percy said. Because you're smiling.

How'd you know?

One, the mental link. Two, I'm looking at you.

Harry opened his eyes and looked around. Yes, Percy was watching him. Yes, they were still in that shack. Yes, there was a giant man sleeping the couch. And yes, there was an owl next to Percy (that seemed to be glaring at the twins for some weird reason).

Wait, what?

It held a newspaper in it's beak. Harry looked back at Percy.

"Open the window," Percy said. Then, he started searching through the pockets for something.

Harry did as his brother had asked. "Why are you looking through Hagrid's coat?"

"I asked him what the owl wanted. It needs to be played for delivering the paper." Percy nodded his head towards the owl and the newspaper.

He found some strange looking coins and put five bronze Knuts into the bird's pouch. The bird then flew off through the window.

Hagrid yawned loudly and stretched, sitting up. "Best be off. Lots ter do today, gotta get up ter London and buy all yer school supplies."

Harry had a sudden thought. "Um - Hagrid?"

"Mm?" Hagrid said, pulling on his large boots.

"We don't really have much money," Harry said.

"And it's not like Uncle Vernon would pay for it," Percy added.

"Don't worry about that," Hagrid said, scratching his head. "D'yeh think yer parents didn't leave yet anything?"

"But if their house was destroyed-" Percy was interrupted.

"They didn' keep their gold in the house, boy!" Percy flinched slightly and Harry stiffened at the loud volume, but quickly calmed themselves down. Hagrid hadn't been anything other than kind to them so far. "Nah, first stop for us is Gringotts. Wizards' bank. Have a sausage, they're not bad cold-an' I wouldn' say no teh a bit of birthday cake, niether."

"Wizards have banks?" The twins had no idea why they found this so hard to believe. Sure, wizards are real. But those wizards having banks? Impossible!

"Just the one. Gringotts. Run by Goblins."

Harry dropped the bit of sausage he was holding. "Goblins?!"

Percy raises an eyebrow at his twin. Overreaction much?

Shut up.

Percy just mentally laughed.

I guess a better observation would be that there's one bank in the whole wizarding world, Harry admitted. Seems pretty unsafe.

What do you expect from a world that doesn't do math? Percy replied.