A Bieber Love Story - Stuck In The Moment

Emma POV:

*first day of school*

Bus driver: bus pass ma'am?

[Name: Emma Standler

Age: 16

Female

Atlanta

High School Formers]

'There you go' I handed it to him. It's a new year, hopefully a new me. I see Mandy waving at me at the back of the bus, she saved me a seat. I wonder where is Lindsey, she said she's riding in my bus this year, and being her best friend I'm pretty excited about it, I usually have all my 'catch up sessions' on the bus with my friends.

I see this new guy staring at me, he's kinda creepy, but also attractive, with dark hair and eyes and really tanned.

Mandy: 'you know that's my cousin right??'

Me: 'who are you talking about?'

Mandy: 'The guy you're staring at!'

Me:'I'm not staring, just looking, so how was your holiday in Africa?'

Mandy: omg it was uhh-mazing, wish all of you could experience a trip like that. How was your holiday?

Me: same old, chilling at home, listening how my parents are fighting and just listening to music.

Mandy: aaww Ems, how is the divorce going?

Me: It's tough, dad is moving out in a week and is basically taking everything. I'm never talking to him again..

Mandy: emma you know I'm always here for you, just call me and I'll come right?

Me: yess I know, thank you.

-writing a text-

To: Lindsey

Hey Linds, just wondering where you are? Thought you're on bus 7 now, can't wait to tell you everything. See you at school. Xoxo

From: Lindsey

Emmaa!! Omg I'm sorry there was a mistake with the busses, turned out to be an other bus, but see you now k? X

*at school*

I see Lindsey and run to hug her, 'Emma, I missed you so much' she said, 'I missed you too, can't believe there was no connection where you were' 'I know, but listen I have to tell you something...' She said *TRIINNGGGGG* and the bell rings ' tell me at break, camt be late on the first day' 'love u babes'

*break*

'So what is it you want to tell me?' I asked.

Lindsey: 'You know when holiday started I said I have feelings for John?'

Me: oh yess I remember

Lindsey: well I think I'm over him!!

Me: noo wayyy!

Lindsey: yess waayy, he ignored all my texts and I don't think he'll ever like me.'

Ok so Lindsey is one of those all-the-guy-wants-her type of girl, amazing body, blonde long hair, dark eyes and really big boobs.

Me: well I'm glad you're over him, cause you can get any other guy you want.

Just then Mark comes walking up to us, he've been my crush for three years now, he knows it but claims that I'm not good enough for him so I'm kinda over him. Well I try.

Mark: hey ladies, how was your holidays??

Lindsey: it was nice and yours?

Mark: 'Mine was boring cause you weren't near Linds. *winks at her'

Yeah and I forgot to say, he fancys Lindsey, yeah imagine the guy you likes are in love with your best friend. But Lindsey isn't interested. *TRIIINNGG* thankfully the bell rang, cause I was just sitting there like a loner with nothing to say.

Justin POV:

It's nice to be back in Atlanta again, I finally decided now that I'm 18, I bought my own apartment. It's quite nice, a nice view and not near any big places. So I'm just chilling here alone in my apartment, no shows for a month, taking a little break from everything. My album is finished and a lot of promoting are soon to come. I'm gonna take a walk, and see what's going on, the sun is almost down and thank god my mom lives not to near me. She would've never let me take a walk alone without Kenny in Atlanta. I can handle it.

Emma POV:

*at home*

'Hey mom, is dad gone yet?' I asked on purpose, 'I wish he was, but I think he's at work.' 'Ok good' just then my dad comes walking in, and I'm not in the mood for him right now 'I'm gonna take a walk mom,bey' so I walkes out the house as fast as I can, the late day Atlanta air are amazing. I put on my headphones and enjoy the fresh air "..that should be me holding your hands, that should be me.." Just than I bumped into someone, cause I've been looking down the whole time. 'I'm soo sorry' a really familiar voice says. ' No it's fine, I'm sorry It's my fault' I look up and stare into the most beautifull eyes ever, OMGG 'omg are you justin bieber?' I asked stupidly, I'm not that big of a fan, but he's famous so yeah I'm a fan and I just listened to one of his songs though. 'Yess I am, what's your name?' 'I'm emma' I said trying to get over the shock. 'So what is a pretty girl like you doing in a neighborhood like this alone?'. He asked with a smile. 'Oh I have family problems at home and can bare it anymore so I took a walk' 'aahh shame, I hope things work out, I know how it feels to have family problems.' 'Thank you, and aren't you suppose to do shows right now or something?' 'No, I'm taking a little break, you know it can get to your head and I just want to be normal for a while so thankyou for not being all over me right now' he laugh while saying it, 'haha no problem, do you have a house here?' I asked 'yes I just moved into my own apartment, right around the corner' omg justin bieber lives walk distance from me. 'Oh that's close to where I live, but I really have to go, it was nice meeting you.' 'It was nice meeting you to Emma, do you have a bbm, twitter or something I can commuicate with you?' He asked, I blushed, 'uhmm I have a number...' He smiled. 'Old school much' he said 'well sorry Mr Bieber, I'm not famous anough to own a blackberry' 'no it's cool, I like that, reminds me to be grounded sometimes.' I smile, and gave him my number. I was about to walk home and he gave me a hug. Lindsey will NEVER believe this.