Chapter 29

An: I do not own twilight and sorry for the wait. Also, this was done on my phone.

"Bella....we have to go inside. It's your party,, we can't just skip." I mutter reluctantly. As much as I would love to stay out in the car and make out with my super sexy, maybe girlfriend, we had a party to get to. "I know. You taste so good..." She whines against the spot in my neck she had just been kissing on. It was so hard to think when she did that. This was so not part of the plan. I was just supposed to stall her for a few minutes and now all I could think about was how her close her hand was to my thigh. "We have to." I tell her and push her off me. She gives me that cute pout and I smile and kiss her cheek. "Later baby. Let's go." I tell her, swinging the back door open. I really wanted to meet Bella's other friends and family.  

"Okay, one more kiss, That's it." She begs and I almost give in. "No." I tell her and try to walk away but she grabbed my wrist. "What why? Do you not like kissing me?" She asked with a pout. I bet she thought she was slick, I can see that smile she was fighting. "You know just how much I like kissing you,...along with other things." I mutter the last part but judging by the sneaky grin on her face she heard me anyway. Why did she have to be so sexy? " Well then why not?" She asked but before I could answer she pulling me back into the car. "We can make out, and other things." She adding on her hand right where my dress ended on my thigh. Now I wish I had worn a shorter dress. 

"One because last time you said one kiss, we stayed in here for another 5 minutes, and two every time we do...other things, we get interrupted. So why do, other things when we are gonna get stopped before we even get started?" I ask and she sighs. "You're right." She sighs out and I smile. "I know I am." I tell her before stepping out the car, this time followed by the the pouting hybrid. 

We  got to the entrance  of the club not even 5 minutes later, even though Bella was complaining about how we could be making out right now and how she'll have another birthday next year, and I smiled. Finally! Right before I could actually reach for the door handle, Bella pulled me into her and wrapped her arms around me. "You know, I meant what I said earlier. I am so lucky to have you." She says and I shake my head that was resting on her shoulder.  I did not want to have this conversation again, but she needed to understand that I was the the lucky one."Bella, you're a queen. You can have anything or anyone you wan-" I start but the rumble in her chest cut me off. 

"I can have anything I want, whoever I want eh?" She asked, her voice taking on a darker almost teasing tone. "Um, yeah." I squeak out, not knowing how to respond exactly. "Well then, the only thing I can think of that I want is....for you to put your ring back on please." She asked and I frown. She brought the ring with her? "Yes I brought the ring." I hear her say almost as if she could read my thoughts. Can she read my thoughts?! If she can she knows all that dirty stuff I was thinking about earlier. If she can read my mind that mean she knows I love her!!! Oh my god, I screwed!!!!

"Alice? Are you okay, you kinda spaced out for a minute there?" She asked and I stare at her for a moment. Okay Alice, stop being crazy. "Yeah, I'm fine. Where's the ring?" I ask and she pulls it out. (INSERT DIRTY JOKE HERE) And puts it on my finger...the wrong way. "There, perfect." She says and before I could comment on her turning the ring around because I want her to be my girlfriend she begins stubbing herself against me. 

"Bella, sweetheart. What are you doing?" I ask and she looks away. "Um,nothing." She says still avoiding my eyes. "I understand that you are part cat but this...." I start before realizing something. "Bella, are you marking me again?" I ask teasingly and she shakes her head. "Maybe, maybe not." She says and finally stops. "You're too cute." I tell her and bop her nose. "And you're incredibly sexy." She says and smiles at me. I only roll my eyes and lean more against her.