Chapter Nine//Lost Boy

Dedicated to: MyChemAustin because omg you are awesome! Austin is totally babe and he is literally exactly how you tweeted and said he is! Congrats on him practially indirected you right after you get noticed. His smile means a lot and I think you brought that to him yesterday! 

Song of the chapter: Lost Boy by Troye Sivan because well it basically is what I listened to when I thought of the idea of the book!

Chapter Nine//Lost Boy

i couldn't find any way why this is happening to me and as i know the time goes by I sit down on the wooden floor to wait for Nate to go back outside from it. But he doesn't come out of it. He stays there and doesn't move at all.

I pace back and forth as I hold on to my finger for comfort on my teeth. What us he doing? What could he be possibly doing in the first place? He said ghosts don't sleep. Is that what happens when they are out doing other things? It shows they are in the painting.

I hear sounds coming from the cabins entrance and I look at the clock. It was only nine but what was happening?

I try to stay still and not make a peep of any sound as I hear the  sounds get closer and closer to the room.

I look around in utter confusion and then at the wall. Well if other ghosts can do it then i can too, right?

I put my hands into fists and let them go as I get myself ready. I make a jump of getting ready and then go for it. But for my disbelief I hit the wall hard and collapse in the floor revealing a loud sound.

I rub at my head and then get up. It only makes me face to face with Jaybird though.

I don't know why he is in here and I become scared for all of the sudden. Jaybird have me the creeps in the first place but now that he is in the room I look at him with a scared and confused expression.

"Uh what are you doing here?" I ask him and then look around again.

He gets closer to me and smirks, "oh Juliet, you dont know why? You're telling me Nathaniel didn't explain to you about the piecemaker?"

I look at him more and shake my head,"I'm afraid he hasn't,"I put my hand on my hip and raise my eyebrows waiting for some type of answer from him.

Jaybird traces his fingers along the wooden wall and then looks at me. I see his eyes are grey. He laughs, "oh he is hiding so much from you my dear. Him being your killer he must tell you about all of it."

Jaybird gets closer to me until I am fully face to face to him. Unlike Nate, Jaybird isn't breathing heavily I actually don't think he is breathing. His nostrils look like death fully and his neck reveals brushing that looks like he has been strangled with black fingers.

"I really shouldn't be the one to show you this Juliet but since he won't say it to you any time soon let me explain this to a set of mind you might understand, " he grabs my hands and I feel his cold hands against mine fully. His hands look pale and his fingernails are fully black. He makes me sit next to him.

I look at him,"okay please explain to me what is happening since Nate doesn't actually want to tell me."

Jaybird leans back and forces a big laugh out of his gut, "oh my, you really want to know?"

I nod, "well I think I deserve to know, don't I? I mean he did kill me."

He smirks, "that he did, didn't he?" Jaybird leans to me and makes me get closer to him, "it's a very sad story really. Nathaniel isn't who you think he is. This cabin isn't what you think it is."