Chapter Fourteen*

Warning: This chapter contains material that may be triggering to some. In which include: Self Injury. If this content is triggering and/or disturbs you, then please skip this chapter

Songs for this chapter:

·Endlessly She Said by AFI

· Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez

·Feather On The Clyde by The Passenger

Harry's POV

The next day, I was sitting on my bed, and I hadn't had a wink of sleep. Jade had been on my mind the entire night and not matter how hard I tried, I could not get her off of my mind. I thought about our past and how I had managed to hurt her in more ways than one.

I had already cleaned the entire flat, and Liam went to get breakfast around nine that morning, he was due back at any minute. And I was sitting on my bed, listening to Jade snoring in the guest room.

" Harry." Tyler screamed from the doorway of my bedroom. I quickly turned my head and looked up at him.

" Hey." I mumbled.

" Um is it cool if I smoke?" Tyler asked nervously.

"Yeah, it's okay. But could I borrow one?"

Tyler gave me a puzzled look, "I didn't know that you smoked. "

"I don't,  I only smoke when I'm stressed. " I admitted.  Tyler sat down beside me on the bed and handed me a cigarette.

"Thanks." I smiled as he passed me his lighter. I brought the cigarette to my mouth and lit it, passed back Tyler his lighter and exhaled the smoke.

Tyler lit himself a cigarette and turned his head to look at me, "What's on your mind?" He asked.

"Nothing, just worrying about my classes" I lied.

I laid my head back against the headboard of my bed. My eyes were looking up at the robin egg blue ceiling of my bedroom. The ceiling did no justice on getting Jade off of my mind, because it just reminded me of her eyes. 

I brought the cigarette to my mouth and inhaled.  Tyler shifted in his seat and I exhaled the smoke. Tyler and I sat in silence. We both hated each other, so why should we act civil?

I closed my eyes for a second and memories of Jade and I flashed before my eyes.

" Harry, I want you to promise me something." Jade smiled, her eyes were wide and glistening. 

"What's that love?" I brought my hand up to her face and brushed away the stray piece of hair away, an tucked it behind her right ear.

"No matter what happens. Promise me that you'll never forget me. We never know if we will be alive to see the next day. But promise me, that whatever happens in the future that you'll never forget me."

I smiled and pressed my forehead against hers. "Jade I could never forget you." I replied and Jade smiled.  "I'll always be here for you."

"I love you, Harry." I gently brushed my lips upon hers. 

"And I love you, my little bird."

"I know I'm hard to love"  She joked.

"No, you're not, baby." Jade smiled and kissed me.

"I'll always love you, Harry.  No matter what happens. If you ever left me, then I'd wait for you endlessly."  She said confidently.

I sighed while opening my eyes, I felt as if I was dying of guilt. I stood up from the bed and left Tyler sitting there. I walked to the restroom, dropped the cigarette in the toilet and flushed it. I brushed my teeth to get the taste of the cigarette out of my mouth. I combed my hair and walked out of the restroom. I walked to the guest room that Jade was staying in. I peeked inside and noticed that she was still asleep. Slowly tip-toeing to her bedside, I sat down beside her on the floor.