This is kinky

This is going to be smutty, with a lot of gay and yea. So be warned.
           Kanaya could barely believe her eyes. Rose in her purple bra and black underwear with a purple bow on top, slowly and seductively walking towards her. Kanaya was getting excited by the second. The way her boobs almost didn't fit in the cups, how her thighs were a perfect thickness, kanaya just wanted to do the dirtiest things to her, but kanaya held back because she promised she'd let Rose be dominant tonight. Kanaya was typically a top and was the demander, but tonight they wanted to try something new and this was way new. Rose moved on top of kanaya, who could barely sit still. Rose started to make her way upward, kissing parts of kanayas soft gray skin. Kanaya gripped the sheets, trying so hard to hold back but rose was so slow. "R-rose?" "Yes?" Rose said still kissing  her softly, on her neck now. "I'm sorry to say, but I can't do this." Kanaya said, quickly flipping them over, so she was on top. "I'm hardly surprised, I was very much expecting you to do something like thaAAh-" Rose was cut off by her own moans, gripping the sheets from the pleasure she was getting from kanaya. Kanaya was not holding back one bit, neither was her bulge if they were both honest. They filled the room with moans, both incredibly pleased with their partners performance. Kanaya coming close to an end could tell rose still had a little ways to go. As kanaya climaxed, feeling exhausted, she kept going with her bulge still rubbing around rose. Rose after about thirty seconds, climaxed. She arched her back and moaned louder than she has ever.
"That was very exciting." Rose said coming down from that extravagant experience. "Yes, I had a.. very enjoyable.. experience." Kanaya said catching her breath. They cuddled up under the blanket, and soon fell asleep.
               This was fun to write, hope you       liked. If you want anything else then just ask.