Beauty and the Geek

Once was a beautiful young girl named Isabella Sawyer. She was in the court yard at mirror lake park, going to a pic nic with four of her girlfriends, emmy and lana smith,  sara landing, and emma tomlin. While they were eating, a guy caught their eyes and they all giggled, then he looked over and smiled at isabella. Isabella smiled back and blushed. He came over and said hello, my names mathew mercier, what's your name? She said my names Isabella and these are my friends' Emmy,Lana,Sara, and Emma. He said nice to meet you guys', then kissed Isabella's left hand. He said i'm into filming and playing video games, what do you like to do for fun? she thinks for a minute.... He's a geek? Well he's a kinda cute geek and really sweet. She says I like to sing and dance. He says that's cool, then smiles. She says you want to dance? He says ehh.. I'm not a good dancer, then gives her a crooked smile. she says I can teach you if you like. He says sure, then smiles. So they dance and she teaches him every step she knows. Emma says isabella? Isabella says oh my goodness! I just about forgot I was here with my friends! So she said i'm sorry we have to go, my moms taking us to a play. He says maybe i'll see you tonight then. She says your going? He says yeah, i'm the son of the writer of the play. She says cool! Then goes home with her friends to get ready. Emmy says geek radar. Sara said he may be a geek but he was so sweet. Emma says I think Isabella likes him. Isabella says I do not! Then suddenly blushes. Lana says you so do. It's okay he's kind of cute for a geek, then giggles. Emma says bella you should totally tell him you thought he was charming and you like him. Isabella says we just met him, then giggles. Sara says so? Go for it girl! Isabella thinks about it for a minute.... Then decides she will go for it. She deserves some happiness. So her mom calls them, then says its time to leave, it's already six! she puts some make-up on really quick then goes to the car. Her mom says why you get so dressed up? Isabella blushes. Sara says she met the play writers son and he charmed her, then giggled. Mrs. Sawyer says is that so? Isabella said ummmm.. yeah he's sweet.  Her mom smiles, and says okay lets go. So they arrive at the play at six-thirty. She sees Mathew and blushes. His dark brown hair is combed to the side. he sees her and waves them over. She goes over and says hey. He says hey and this must be your lovely mother, then smiles and kisses her moms hand. Her mom says it's nice to meet you. What's your name? He says my names mathew, mathew morgan. She says that's a lovely name. He says thank you ma'am. He walks towards Isabella and kisses her hand. She blushes and says your very charming. He blushes, then says thank you. She says and pretty cute. He says your beatiful, and lovely just like your mother. She blushes then says thank you. He kisses her cheek. she smiles. Then they all enjoyed the play.