Jaime Reyes || Resist {Part One}

Title: Resist
season 2

Y/n - Your Name
Y/s/n - Your Superhero Name
Note - teehee. Small announcement @ the end.

-

"No. That's not him." You said immediately. You shook your head.
"That can't be him. He would never-"

"The armor is clear enough, y/n. It's blue beetle." KF said, pointing at the camera. Blue beetle had his plasma cannon out and he was helping Black beetle.

"No. That can't be him. See how he has no eyes? It's all pure white? It can't be him." You pointed it out.

"Remember the time when he let his scarab take over in that ship underwater? His scarab might have been rebooted." You had overheard them talking, about how if his scarab was rebooted all hell would break loose blah blah blah.

"We need to go find him." You urged, slapping on your mask.
Making your way to the zeta tube, you turned around to see them all staring at you.

"Do you have a crush on him, or something?" You heard a voice ask you out of nowhwre. You turn to see Impulse.

Your pulse quickened and your hands got clammy.
"...Or something." You murmured. Superboy squinted at you. You glanced to the floor and back to them.

"You coming?" You asked.

. . .

You never really thought that it would come to this. All of the team were on the ground, either knocked out or in terrible pain.

"Give up, y/s/n." Blue beetle said, and you dodged the plasma cannons' firing.

"Come on, Jaime. Fight it!" You said, kicking him in the ribs. You were admittedly shamefully in love with the guy that you were fighting with.

"You are so much better than this, scarab!" You shouted at the rebooted instrument. Blue beetle shook his head and laughed.

He charged for you, and you backflipped over him. But, halfway through the flip he managed to grab your leg and yank it down.

Oh no.

He took you by the throat in this dazed state and pushed you up against the wall. All you could do was struggle, clawing at his fingertips and trying to kick anywhere.

He stared straight into your eyes and you saw nothing.
Your lungs were getting less and less air, so you stopped fighting it. Your hand that tore at his fingers? Now resting on his black and blue armored wrist.

You stared into his blank eyes, looking beyond it. Taking mini gasps, your lungs begging for air, you pictured Jaime. Him holding your hand and showering you with kisses.

You stared into his eyes, and let a couple tears fall before accepting your fate.

Right before you passed out of oxygen, he made a life changing decision. (Well, life changing to you.)

He let go.

-

I can see that not much people are interested in anyone but Roy, both robins and nightwing. Please. Stay whelmed.

Remember the book we were talking about? I made it.

I published the first part "Hey" similar to the "Hey" at the beginning of this book ♡ go check it ouuuutttt!Website:http://my

Website:
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/lIG4It3QJA

Vote comment and share and all that cool stuff.

Stay traught
-r•o•se