he loves me he loves me not

Hi, I am co writing this story with my friend tkorin123. Part of it is a real situation, tell us what you think,

~lets get er done (the book)

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heres... the thing, he was my best friend. I fell for him, and when i fall i dont land lightly. Reality catches up sooner or later, i rather it be later but its not my choice. When he finally comes to his sences, well sucks to suck b*tch.

My name is Tahlia and i come with a set of rules. Rule number one, never fall for your guy best friend. It starts as friends, then a crush, then an item, kind of aquantences, then it ends with strangers. Dont do it just take the damn advice and your set for life.

I am adverage height, curly dark brown hair that falls to the middle of my back and bright green eyes.

" GET IT OUT OF MY FACE, YOU FUDGE STICK !"

" JUST EAT IT!"

" YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE IM CALLING THE POPO!....TAHLIAAAAAAA!"

"Your killin me kid! JACE! You better not be feeding Nicole chocolate!"

Those are my trusty sidekicks that manage not to get me killed by crazed horomonal teenages, that we call the student body. Nicole is my best friend in the whole wide world and the most insane person i have ever met ( aside from Jace aka Nicole's bitch/ guy best friend they are like joined at the hip or something. he totally does what she says. They are meant for each other, everyone knows it but them). Sometimes i think she needs a straight jacket. She has shoulder length black curly hair, with big chocolate brown eyes and she towers over my 5"3 at 5"5. Then there is Jace. With sandy blond shaggy hair and ice blue eyes and washboard abs who stands at 6'6 yeahh hes a tall one. but he plays baseball so he needs his hight (no he isn't the one i fall for).

" Tahlia! Are you even listening to me?" Nicole said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"WHAT? i was listening!"

"What was i saying then, o wizard!"

" You and me agaisnt the world babe?"

" We-"

" Did you just call her babe?" Jace asked fuming

" Bro, chill your balls. I call her babygirl too." i replied sarcastically

"Ugg! I was saying theres a mascarade ball and we NEED to go shopping to get dresses!''

"Ahh how I love shopping." I said dreamily afterall shopping is like breathing. Without it you die.

"Ahh how I love to spend Jace's money!" Nicole squeled excitedly. She had Jace wrapped around her finger like string so when we went shopping Nicole made Jace carry her heavyest bags. He normally paid for her items even though she always tried to pay for it herself. But he didnt complain I think he actually likes it.

"Wait what do mean spend Jaces money!? Jace will spend his own money!" Jace screamed at the top of his lungs. He was still upset about me calling Nicole babe.

"Fine then Jace will be a big boy and spend his own money on me!" Nicole screams back just a little bit louder just to show him up. We laughed and high fived. Then grabbed our purses. Well I did. Nicole just walked out the door headed straight for Jaces car completly forgetting her purse. But Jace grabbed it on his way our following her. She always forgot her purse and he always had to keep track of it for her.

We all got in the car and drove to the mall. On our way there I thought about the party.

I wondered who we would meet and it there were perhaps any hot males to flirt with :). Needless to say I got distracted and didnt notice the car stop and everyone getting out.

Suddenly I heard a really loud knock on my window. i looked up to see nicole pratically bouncing on her toes while trying to scream so i could hear her through the window. if you havent noticed nicole is really loud and always needs to be heard.

as soon as i stepped out the car she grabbed my hand and made a break for it. jace had to jog to keep up, because we were power walking at an extremly fast pace. i think i heard him grumbling about us being crazy hormonal teenage females.

so as soon as we were inside the massive mall nicole stopped and started the team meeting.

"ok guys this is it. we are on a mission. a mission that needs to be a success. ok?''

"shhhh nicole remember your inside voice." nicole was constantly screaming so jace took it upon himself to tell her to use her inside voice or to tone it down. and naturally nicole never takes it well.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN INSIDE VOICE THIS IS THE WAY I SPEAK ACCEPT IT OR GO STUFF SOME PIE IN YOUR EARS SO YOU WONT HEAR IT!" she screamed back.

"smalls i will go ninja on you right here right now." jace replied starting to get into position. this is the part where i try to defuse the situation. after all we are in public.

"guys." i called to try and get their attention. " we are in public can we please save this for home?"

"NO!" they both screamed back. neither one of them using their inside voices might i add. crowds were starting to move in. and the elderly couple that was sitting on a bench near by got up and left. grumbling about crazy teens and shaking their canes at us. ok well this is it.

nicole started to circle Jace. "its on like donkey con."

nobody really had to worry about Jace really. despite his size nic was his little angel so he wouldnt hurt her. nicole on the other hand thought she was some sort of wrestler and honestly thought she could take Jace.

her demeanor changed. she was going for the gold. all of a sudden she was stone still. Jace lifted his leg into the karate kid position with his hands in the air. ready for nicoles attack. all of a sudden she screamed her battle cry and barreled at him. Jace being a sports guy had amazing reflexes and caught her while she was in the air as she was jumping at him. he grabbed her by the waist like she was a pillow even though she was kicking and screaming then he pulled her into a bear hug so she couldnt move and he put his lips on her neck and waited for her to chill. he did this everytime she was freaking out. it was his mway of sayig shhh calm everything is alright im here. ill keep you safe. in about 2 minutes nicole was ok and finally back to normal.

"ok ok inside voice i got it.'' she said.

"good girl" he cooed at her "now lets go get some ice cream" he knew that would distract her.

perking up she jumped out of his embrace and ran at me

"come kitty!" she said "jace said we could get ice cream!" and she dragged me to the food court with jace trailing behind us

..............................................................................................................................................................................

by the end of the shopping day we had all gotten what we needed to get for the ball and nikki had gotten a whole buch of other random stuff.

when we got in the car i offered to drive. and jace and nicole sat in the back seat. the were being really quiet which is rare for them. slightly worried i looked back to see nicole's face buried into jaces chest and curled up on to him pratically in his lap. and him gazing down at her face lovingly. this goes against me rules but they are so perfect together! well i guess all rules have to be broken....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there we go! the first chap tell us what you thoguht thanks! ;)