1. WHEN EVERYTHING WENT WRONG

~JAINE POV.~

"HURRY! WE HAVE TO GET THERE BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER!" I yelled to my twin brother Justin as we ran through the forest.

" I KNOW JAINY, WE'RE ALMOST THERE....JUST ACROSS THE RIVER, PAST THE CLIFF, THROUGH THE CAVE AND ACROSS THE FIELD TO THE CASTLE DOOR." I nodded and we kept running in silence. He helped me up the stones to get over the river without getting wet. We got past the cliff and through the cave. I started slowing down in the middle of the field. Justin stopped me and gave me some water from his canteen. We took off running before he could stop me. we couldn't waste time. she needed us. I felt him behind me now as we approached the old castle.

"JAINE YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED A COUPLE MINUTES BEFORE RUNNING AGAIN" he scolded me.

"SHE NEEDS US JUSTIN, I CANT JUST STOP TO CATCH MY BREATH WHILE SHES BEING TORTURED NOW CAN I?" he didn't say anything, just yanked the doors open and told me to stick with the plan. what little plan we did have.

We snuck in , hiding from column to column. when we heard her scream. I winced and took out my phone. I called Skyler. she answered after 2 rings. "Are you guys in position?" I whispered into the phone. "Yes. I'm assuming you are too. we have to do this soon he's torturing her. she's cut up real bad Jainy. there's only five guards and them in the room, but they are scattered upstairs too we have to trick him out of the castle." she explained.

"Okay Skyy. hang up and count to five then knock out the one on your right. then we'll bust in together."

five min. later we were looking at Skyler's handy work on the guard lying on the floor. " He was on my left by the way." Justin snickered until we heard her scream again. we headed in to the large green , slightly open door. I spotted her across the room tied up on a chair that was bolted to the floor. something is wrong. I nodded at Leo from where he was standing outside the window on the other side of the room. He and the others his while me, Justin and Skyler ran in to the middle of the room and stood back to back. "LET HER GO!" I said loudly, clearly AND FILLED WITH VENOM. " WELL, WELL LOOK WHO IT IS? LITTLE JAINE AND HER OH SO ADMIRABLE BROTHER, JUSTIN. OH AND WE CANT FORGET LITTLE MISS I THINK IM SO TOUGH, SKYLINE IS IT? NICE OF YOU TO VISIT. WOULD YOU LIKE SOME TEA? IM AFRAID IM ALL OUT OF JUICE BOXES." HE SAID CLEARLY TRYING TO SPITE US.

"JASPER. LET HER GO! NOW!" I PRACTICALLY SCREAMED. " OH I DON'T THINK I SHOULD JAINY, SEE SHE HAS SOMETHING I WANT , SOMETHING THAT'S RIGHT FULLY MINE AND UNTIL I GET IT BACK I DON'T THINK SHE SHOULD GO. SO WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY WHILE US GROWNUPS TALK OKAY ?" HE SAID PATRONIZING ME. " JASPER IM GONNA ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME NICELY BEFORE I GET MAD. LET HER GO !" I YELLED LOUDER NOW. " IM SORRY JAINY BUT THAT JUST CANT HAPPEN" HE SO NOT SORRY. I LOOKED OVER AT ANGELO, WHAT A SORRY EXCUSE OF A FATHER HE WAS... HES THE REASON WE'RE IN THIS MESS. HE SMIRKED AT ME. IF GLARES COULD KILL HE'D BE DEAD. I STEPPED RIGHT UP TO JASPER. "LET HER FUCKING GO! NOW JASPER!" I SPIT IN HIS FACE. HE SMILED AND TOOK OUT A HANDKERCHIEF TO WIPE HIS FACE." NOW NOW NO LOSING YOUR TEMPER JAINY. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS, SHE CANT LEAVE UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT." HE SAID AS IF WE WERE TALKING ABOUT ICE CREAM. I PUT ON THE FAKEST SMILE EVER, AND KICKED HIM WHERE THE SUN DOSENT SHINE. I PUNCHED HIM AND KNOCKED HIM TO THE GROUND. I GAVE HIM ANOTHER SWIFT KICK IN THE SIDE AND ROUGHLY PLACED MY FOOT ON HIS STOMACH. " I SAID LET MY MOTHER FUCKING GO JASPER! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU WANT SHE DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING OF YOURS SO LET HER GO AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!" I YELLED VENOMOUSLY. " IVE TRIED EXPLAINING THAT JUST CANT DO THAT JAINY"HE SAID COUGHING BETWEEN WORDS. I COULD HEAR JUSTIN AND SKYLER KEEPING BACK THE OTHER GUARDS WHILE ANGELO JUST STOOD THERE NOT CARING WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS LEADER. I KICKED HIM A COUPLE MORE TIMES. IN THE FACE, SIDE AND STOMACH. SUDDENLY HE SPOKE UP " ILL GET WHAT I WANT. EVEN IF YOU KILL ME THEY'LL BE OTHERS. ITS NEVER GONNA END JAINY. AS LONG AS YOUR STILL BREATHING IT WILL NEVER END." HE GOT WHILE COUGHING OUT BLOOD. I SNAPPED HIS NECK. I LOOKED AT HIS DEAD BODY. "DONT CALL ME JAINY." I PICKED HIM UP AND THREW HIM ACROSS THE ROOM. " WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR ALL GROWN UP JAINE." ANGELO SAID SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE WE GOT HERE. " YOUR FORCED TO WHEN YOU HAVE A FATHER LIKE YOU" I SPAT AT HIM. " OH JAINE, YOU CANT PUT THIS ON ME. YOU COULD'VE JOINED ME. YOU STILL CAN ITS NEVER TO LATE. YOU AND JUSTIN CAN JUST LEAVE ALL THIS BEHIND. I MEAN WHAT CHOICE DO YOU HAVE? YOU DON'T REALLY THINK YOUR GONNA WIN DO YOU?" HE ACTUALLY HAD THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME TO JOIN HIM. " NOT ONLY DO I PLAN ON WINNING THIS, IM GONNA STOP ALL OF THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. THIS HAS BEEN GOING TOO LONG AND IM GONNA END THIS" I TOLD HIM CONFIDENCE CLEARLY ETCHED INTO MY VOICE. " I THINK YOUR A LITTLE TOO OVER CONFIDENT THERE, JAINE YOU CANT REALLY ACCOMPLISH THAT. YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?" HE TOLD ME SMIRKING. " WATCH ME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I KNOW ITS SUCH A CLIFF HANGER BUT I ALWAYS WANTED TO END SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND IT WAS SUCH PERFECT TIMING SO I DID. NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONGER I SWEAR. LISTEN TO THE SONG I THINK IT SETS THE MOOD REALLY WELL.

~KIAA