Teenage Frenzy

When life gives you lemon make lemonade. What do you do when life gives you to much lemons to handle? Do you throw them back or deal with them? I decided to deal with them but  i eventually started to drown in them. I may not be the chess club captain or the biggest geek but I'm still not noticeable. I'm the pretty girl with only has two friends that is invisible to everyone. I remember the days i used to say i'll never end up like those prissy girls and make jokes about them. Now i am one of them. Wow that really funny how i was invisible but now its hard to keep your eyes off of me. I'm Angie. I hate that name Angie its such an annoying name. Try telling my parents that. Once i got noticed i wished i was still invisible its hard to walk down a hallway with everybody staring at you. You wonder what are they thinking? That I'm a nice girl or that I'm a phony. When recruited  by the popular girls you have to accept. Well if you don't they start rumors about you. I accepted thinking i just had to hang around them. I did'nt know i was putting myself up for adoption. There is a profecy. I know this sounds retarded but its true. I was adopted by Ricky. He eventually sold me to the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy. It is no longer just high school it is my torture chamber. I've been bullied ever since. The cruel things that are done to me are unbelievable. This is'nt just a game anymore it is my life now. If you try telling anybody about whats happening to you, it gets worse. I was changed and i was no longer the same. I knew i had to kill myself. The goodbye note i left for my mom and dad made a breakthrough in Bloomingdale High and the " secret prophecy" was no longer secret.