(1) Let Me Kiss You

(1) 

Amelia's POV

"I told you I didn't want to come," I complained to Teana, my cousin and best friend, as I uncomfortably pulled on the red tank top she made me wear with these God awful white jeggings. We were walking down the long stretch of driveway, and I felt myself panicking at the hundreds of people from school that might be here. The house seemed completely packed and that was just from looking from the outside.

I already regret coming here.

"Lighten up will you?" she responded unashamedly flashing as much skin as her baby pink crop top and her floral pink skirt allowed. The skirt barely met her mid thighs and the white high heels only boosted her up, making her toned legs even more irresistible. Teana was one of those girls to have it and flaunt it; I was the complete opposite.

Teana opened the front door without question and immediately loud music blasted through. You were greeted with drunken teenagers dancing and grinding to the beat of the song in the living room. Numerous shades of red danced above them. I rubbed my sweaty palms down my pants, my eyes taking everything in from the front door. Mentally, I was still debating on turning around and running away or taking a chance.

With my arms wrapped around my chest, I took the first step. I must've had a horrified look on my face because, when Teana turned to look at me, she rolled her eyes.

"Relax, you'll be fine," she tried to reassure before spinning back around, "let's go get a drink."

Wordlessly, I followed her to the kitchen, keeping myself away from the horny couples practically having sex against the wall and on the dance floor. My eyes took everything in before it all disappeared behind the kitchen walls. There were people in here too, and they were all talking and drinking amongst themselves. Teana led us to the guys to the far right and Brent, one of the school's football players, looked up as soon as we walked across.

His eyes ravished Teana as he said, "Damn baby, where'd you get a body like that? I'm pretty sure I'd love one on me tonight,"

Confidently, she didn't blush but instead replied with, "Sorry sweetie, you can't afford a body like this. It's one of a kind," she stepped closer to him and ran her nails down his chest, "but if you play your cards right, I think we could arrange something."

He let out a moan and wrapped his hands around her waist, "Why you gotta be so mean, Tee?"

She grinned at him before pulling away and opening the refrigerator door. After taking out a beer, she turned to look at me.

"Water," I told her, knowing her response already.

"Live a little!" she whined.

"Water," I repeated, this time with a smile. She rolled her eyes but placed a bottle of water down on the table nonetheless. I saw the spark in her eyes though, and something told me I wouldn't be drinking water for long.