BAD-BITCH(Thug love story)

Copright 2014 ®
All rights reserved. Strong language and brief sexually content.

Chapter 1

Welcome to Compton

Cashmerres pov...

Wassup bitches! I'm cashmerre , yeah like the sweater so dont fucking judge me. Im 16 and I'm all black, I'm short I dont think I'm thick but most people say I am.

Right now I'm packing my shit because my moms said I'm not good enough to live with her and her husband and his bitch ass daughter.

Just because I punched the hoe in the face for calling me out my name , I'm not good enough.

I'm going to Compton to live with my uncle until I turn 18. Well thats what my Moms said but as soon as I get a chance I'm making a run for it and going back to ATL.

One thing about me is I got anger issues and trust issues. I hate when people call me out my name especially a bitch. I'm like do you see me walking on four legs and barking.

"Cash are you ready?" my momma asked.

"Give me a minute damn." I said packing my last bag.

"well hurry your black ass up then!" See what I go through and I wonder why I got issues because , of the woman I call momma.

I grab my bags and put them in the truck. My moms husband and her daughter gets in the truck too.

"Ma why the hell did they have to come?" I said

" Because they can, damn the sooner I ship your ass to Compton the better my life well be." she said

"What the hell ever." I said. The whole ride to the airport  that ugly ass man and his daughter was giving me looks and shit.

We pulled up at the airport and I gladly hoped out the truck and started walking towards the entrance until my dead beat momma called me back.

"Cash I swear to god if you get in trouble up there I'm not gonna be there to save you. " when was you ever.

"If Marcus calls and say you got arrested for fighting or stealing ima tell him to let your ass rot in that cell for as long as possible." She said.

"what ever" I said. Out of no where she pulled me into a hug and let me go.

I started walking towards the entrance dragging my two suitcases behind me. I got on the plane fell into a deep sleep thinking about my life in Compton.

...............

I got off the plane and walked towards my uncle marcus and gave him a big hug.

"Hey sweet pea." he said picking up my suitcases and putting it in his BMW. My uncle thinks that I dont know he's a drug dealer , but its so obvious his house is huge and he got about 8 cars and my cousin got so much shit its ridiculous.

We pulled up to his house and I seen my cousin Tracy cheesing at me. I have to say this is gonna be totally different out here in Compton then in ATL and I think I'm ready for the ride.

THANK U FOR READING THIS ITS MY FIRST BOOK SO YEA

VOTE

&

COMMENT

Until next time thugs and thuggettes

~Laquaisha~