Scarred flashbacks pt. 4

Flashback

Mateo: 13
Ayleo: 16

Nobody pov

Mateo forgot to clean the basement while everyone was out the house. Ayleo was forced to go do chores at their grandmothers house, and was walking his way back, and Daniela was at her best friend Teresa's house visiting her, and her god daughter.
Mateo was sleeping in him and Ayleo's room. Mateo has bruises on his body, and he has on no shirt, but jeans and Jordans, since he was too weak to get up and get a shirt, He hasn't left the room all day, or eaten because he was raped by his mother, aunt, and 4 of their friends the day before. Although, Ayleo wasn't raped, but he was tied up, and forced to watch his brother go through that horrible moment.

Mateo is traumatized.

The room door busted open hitting the wall. Mateo looked to see his mother with a bright blue large fluffy, furry, coat to her knees, and she was completely naked underneath the coat. Her long black hair was straightened, and she was chugging, finishing a tequila bottle.
Mateo woke up alarmed, and saw his mother. He became scared, but remained calm, and didn't move.
She finished the tequila bottle, and tossed it into the hallway causing it to loudly shatter.
"You know, I went to the store like this." She said taking off her heals.
Mateo looked away as tears began forming in his eyes.
"Auntie, and my friends said you feel good Mateo." She said walking out.
She walked in with a gun.
"If you don't obey what I say, I'll shoot you. And I'll make sure you die this time." She said playing with it.
She walked towards Mateo, and Mateo used all his strength and got off the bed.
"Please." He said above a whisper.
She pointed the gun at him, and Mateo had tears going down his face, while she walked towards him with the gun still pointed at him.
She got close to him, and Mateo looked up at her. She put the gun to the right side of his chest, right where his scar is from when she shot him when Mateo was 4. "Your father isn't here right now, and your brother isn't here either. I'm horny, and you're here so guess what?" She said smiling.
She grabbed him, and Mateo started fighting back. She suddenly cocked the gun putting it to his head. "Go nigga." She said sternly.
He walked out him and Ayo's room.
"Go to mine." She ordered.
He opened his moms room door, and his mom followed with the gun still pointed at his head. She closed and locked the door.
She put the gun down and pushed him onto the bed, and went on top of him.
Mateo groaned in pain since his whole body is aching, and hurts terribly.
Her coat slipped off her, and she took Mateo's hand and put it on her boob. Mateo tried pulling it away, but she grabbed the taser which was on the bed next to them, and she turned it on tasering him.
Mateo groaned again in pain.
She took his hand again and put it on her 😿. Mateo started crying.
"Boy! Shut the fuck up! Stick yo damn finger in!" She yelled.
Mateo shook his head now and cried more. "Please ma stop." He begged.
"Do as I fucking say before I get the gun." She said in slurred words.

She's drunk.

Mateo scrunched his face while sticking a finger inside of her disgusted. He nearly as threw up feeling her privates, and her slowly moaning.

Y'all get the rest.

Flashback over

Y'all been waitin for the one when he gets shot at 4, and beat with a bat too so y'all, gone get that soon.