- Laser Printer
- Masking Tape
- Wax paper
1) Print our pictures you like online from tumblr, pinterest, or where ever you like.
2) Use the masking tape to go over the pictures. If your tape is not wide enough you can double layer it and it will be okay!
3) Cut them out to the size of the pictures or in a rectangle
4) Place it into water. The temperature will not matter, and let it rest for like 5-10 mins.
5) Take of the paper, and it should be really easy to do so.
6) Tape it onto the wax paper so it can dry.
7) Whenever you want to use it you can peel it off.
Here is how mine turned out like. And I really liked how it turned out like, so hopefully you guys can do it!
DEDICATION: 5sosand1d2k15 [votes]
Comment down below what kind of DIYs you want to see!