New Contests Posted

Hello everyone!!😁

The new graphic contest book has been posted!!

I just wanted to let you guys know that this contest book will be closing after the results for the 23rd contest have been posted.

BUT, HAVE NO FEAR, I will still be hosting contests in my 2nd Graphic Contests book that will be posted at the end of this upcoming week.

So please stay tuned on my profile for when the new contest book is up! I am only doing this, because it feels as if this book is getting a bit too long.

😉ALSO😉
I will be doing a couple of new things to end this book on.
You know those sashes that I have been mentioning in every contest?
Well, I will be handing some out on Friday!
And I am also creating a "Credits" book where all the previous and upcoming winners will be showcased in.

🌸FOR YOU GUYS🌸
I also want to start interacting a little bit more with all of you, so I thought that I will give you guys a chance to comment on this chapter what kind of contests you would want to see more of, what prizes I can add and also if you have a contest book that you would want me to check out or if you would want me to review some of your graphics or if you would just want to ask some questions.

Thanks to everyone that has stayed loyal to this contest book and to me, I love you guys❤
-Axx