18.

kian xx.

the streets were now filled with a bunch of people who had survived the purge. Some of them still had weapons in their hands and the other half was looking very terrified. Now, if someone shoots now, then they'll get charged for it. I just want to go home and see how murderous my damn house looks . I opened the door wide and I stepped out of the abandoned house and jc followed behind me. "I survived the fucking purge, I'm leaving this damn city before the break is over." a random guy ran through the crowd and I'm guessing he was running home. "maybe that's not a bad idea, you wanna go to Beverly Hills, I'm pretty sure they don't kill anybody there." I whispered to jaysee. "nope. besides, this is our goodbye." he turned towards me and stuck his hand out. "it was nice." he smiled.

I pushed his hand away, "why does it have to be goodbye?" We've been through a lot during these past hours and he's just gonna say goodbye like this?

"Kian, I hope that you don't think that we can become friends because we bonded over this and I kept you alive." he swung the bag over his shoulder and he walked down the stairs. I just stood there and watched him leave me. "goodbye kian." he said, I ignored him and I just turned the other way. When he saw that I wasn't saying, goodbye he just walked away.

I waited a few minutes before turning back around to see that he had already disappeared into the crowded streets. I felt tears falling from my eyes. I don't even know why I'm sad. Is it because he was my protector or is it because I fell for him during this shit? I'm not even sure if these feelings are real or if it's my fear taking over me.

_________

<still kian>

It took me a while to get home, but I finally arrived. I stood in the driveway and stared at my yard that was full of dead bodies, my house was literally wrecked from the outside and everything was painted on. "WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA CLEAN THIS UP?" I snatched the silly string that was on my front door and I threw it onto the ground and I walked into my house. "More Dead Bodies."

I didn't bother to turn any lights on. I just didn't fucking care . I sat down next to a body that was on my furniture. It didn't bother me at all, not after what I've seen or have done. "sorry bud." I patted the dead body on the shoulder and I just cuddled myself  in the opposite direction that he was in.