Chapter 12

Hello my lovely, lovely readers. How are you all today? 

Enjoy xx

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Pov 

I wake up with a strange weight on my chest. As my eyes start to focus, they widen. It's Niall. Suddenly all the details from last night come rushing back into my head, and I can't help but smile. But that smile quickly disappears when Niall starts to stir. No, he can't wake up with me here. As quickly as I can, I gently push Niall off of me and sit up. Before he can open his eyes, I stand up. But a sharp pain in my lower back makes me stop and almost fall back down to my knees. With a low groan, I wobble out of the room. 

Tears start to blur my eyes from both the soreness and the reminder of how I let Niall take away my virginity last night when he was drunk. I had been planning on saving it for the one. But all of my common sense had flown out of the window because damn, it had just felt so good. Every breath, every thrust had felt so right, but so wrong at the same time. 

I go down to the kitchen thinking that I could grab something to eat before going outside for a while to clear my head, but that wasn't going to happen, because when I walked into the kitchen, Louis and Liam were already there, both sipping tea and chatting. When I burst into the room though, they both startled and looked up at me, taking in my red-rimmed eyes and disheveled appearance. Liam got up immediately and rushed over, engulfing me in a hug. I think he knew who this was about, and would surely ask questions later, but for now he was comforting me, and it was nice. Louis looked confused, but didn't say anything, just came over and joined the two of us. I was sobbing in both of their arms, because fuck, I really messed up this time. 

The three of us stood there for what seemed like forever, until my sobs subsided and hiccuping took over. When I finally pulled away, I felt much better, but guilt was still weighing me down heavily. I looked at the two boys in front of me to thank them, but they seemed focused on something that was behind me. 

Slowly, I turned towards where their gaze was, only to see the person that I most wanted to see, and most dreaded to see. Niall. He was clearly hungover, but he doesn't look cruel like he usually does. He just looks uncomfortable. I'm almost sure that he doesn't remember last night, because he would be screaming and yelling at me about what an idiot I am. Which I deserve. But he isn't. And I can't let him find out. No matter how much I guiltily enjoyed it, I can't afford for him to find out, because he would surely never talk to me again. 

He raises his eyebrows at my tear stained cheeks, but doesn't say anything. He just stands there, watching me. Almost like he is trying to see right through me, and find out everything that happened. I just clear my throat and start to walk towards the fridge to find something to eat. Big mistake. I had forgotten about the aching pain in my lower back, and when I started moving again, it became too much and my knees crumpled underneath me. Louis and Liam rushed to my side, asking me multiple questions, but all I can see is Niall, who is slowly backing away from the door.

The realization is swimming in his sea blue eyes, but he doesn't break eye contact with me. I know for sure now that he's figured out what happened, and I'm beyond terrified for his reaction. But his face held no emotion, none. His eyes were the only way that I could ever see his feelings, but now, he's guarded them too. 

As he backs off, he suddenly turns and runs up the stairs and into our room, slamming the door. I flinch at the harshness of it, and bury my face in my hands. What am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I know it's short, and I apologize, but I really needed to update, so I'm sorry .-.

Vote and comment please!!